• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX Prime Game Industry Royal Rumble

PBalfredo

Who can ever overthrow The Wolf? It's one thing to withstand the cavalcade of knuckleheads in the rumble, but quite another to defeat The Wolf one on one.

Myggen

BwYw4eLCAAEHOEY.jpg

AColdDay

Who can ever overthrow The Wolf? It's one thing to withstand the cavalcade of knuckleheads in the rumble, but quite another to defeat The Wolf one on one.

Alex Navarro is John Cena and has been since the Rumble was first announced. Dan was supposed to be Daniel Bryant, but the bookers aren't ready to promote him from the midcard yet.

Navid

Samantha was robbed and Rocketeer lady was doing awesome while she lasted...

All is good in the end though as Dan losing in the manner that he did means Anime wins and everyone is happy! :D

Wazzy

Banned
This is my first PAX(I'm with Bludebadger and gugi40) and it's been awesome.

I got a ton of free stuff such as lanyards, cards, boxes, etc. I really wanted the Dreadnaught lanyard but the lineup was way too long. :/

I tried out KH 2.5 demo, Curtain Call, Smash Bro's on Wii U and 3DS, Digimon Rumble and posed for a Sim photo. I'm excited for tomorrow.

credit to wario64

mqqxbc.gif

Dr. Tracksuit? Excuse me? EXCUSE ME? What in the world are you thinking? I have been with you for so many years; for you to join up with the likes of these two men absolutely makes me sick to my stomach. And I think that these people here and a lot of other people all around the world have had just about enough of this man Lang and this man Drake, and you wanna put yourself in this group? You've gotta be kidding me.

Look at all of this crap in this conference hall. This is what's in the future for you if you wanna hang around the likes of this man Lang and this man Drake.

Top Bottom