• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantom Dust

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Phantom Dust is coming out this week bitches, post here with your gamertag if you're getting the game. I don't really know too much about how the game plays but hell, it's only $20

Gamertag: Wario64

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm at the 6th or so episode, and so far 24 season 3 sucks.

Phantom Dust looks pretty rad, but it's not my style of game I may rent it.

Rorschach

Wellington said:

vidawhat.gif

It's as if you just came in here to bash on 24. :lol

Gamertag - r0rschach

oh jes!

gamertag: frenchmov

dont know what this game is about, but i bought it (thanks to the $20 rebate on it) and if its anything like halo 2 i will suck complete balls at it

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Wellington said:

Season 3 gets better during the last third of the season imo. New cast kinda sux!

Ironclad

Hell yes!

Gamertag: Ironclad Ninja

From what I hear, the online mode is supposed to be excellent and it does't hurt that it's only $20. Chalk up another victory for the cheep-ass gamers.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
I'm really looking forward to it. It sounds very different for a LIVE game and right now I'm all for that.

GT: caninusrule

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I got it. I have no clue what I bought though. I'll have to check it out tomorrow.

Gamertag = Truelize

So I finally felt comfortable with my basic skills, and I went to do a Quick Game, but no one is playing it. :( :(

Tain

Gamertag: KNTain

My Xbox drive sucks, but oddly enough, the game seems to be running better. Awesome on Live.

Saurus

6.8 said:
So I finally felt comfortable with my basic skills, and I went to do a Quick Game, but no one is playing it. :( :(

Did you try starting your own game seesion? It will usually fill up in a few minutes. I didn't have problems finding anyone to play with from 9pm - 5am Central time.

Teddman

Passing on this challenge!
I want to taste some GAFfer blood, especially MAF & his lover Drinky, but I never see any games with them in it. Let them know Trakball wants some!

It looks like MAF's sensitive vagina has gotten all bothered by the non-GAF XBL gamers, and he may just make games for his bootlicker... I mean, friend list only. I want to sink my vacuum sword deep within his anus!

Top Bottom