• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Photoreal Ai filter for existing games

FeralEcho

This looks like complete garbage... You just know the industry will be a dumpster fire of weird creations that don't make any sense made by even lazier "devs" and people will call it art because they don't know any better and the industry will support it wholeheartedly because it lowers costs and raises profits.

It's cool to see this stuff now just to see different versions of existing stuff for shits and giggles but in the future this will only enable everyone to post their shitty creations online in the same way social media allowed everyone to post their word diarheea everywhere...that certainly turned out great for the world,not.

Ebele

Its really not about the image quality but how its generated. Other took years of work. Other is generated on the fly.
thats cool but it doesn't change the fact is looks bad. i don't go to McDonalds and say the meal i had there was amazing

DavidGzz

Gold Member
It has potential. The same way Will Smith eating sgettti got better. Imagine a Bloodborne filter that is solid on Lies of P for example.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
giphy.gif

Ironbunny

thats cool but it doesn't change the fact is looks bad. i don't go to McDonalds and say the meal i had there was amazing

Some of the examples in the video looked better than the original visually. Now if you use a full team of artists to better and implement this technology to a game it might be in a complitely different league. But yea we talking past each other on this. I'm talking what it will be and you are talking as it is now.

Top Bottom