• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Physical version of Valkyria Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Switch/PC) is up for pre-order at LRG

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered launched on the Switch back in 2018 as a digital-only release, so it's pretty cool to see it getting a physical version, even if it's handled by LRG.

GVr3nRaWUAAFoBT

GVr3xhAW8AA3svX

cman

Neo Member
Surprised with the sudden announcement. Wonder if Sega is making a new VC game? and Vc3 needs to be officially localized!

Ridicululzz

Yeah I'm also wondering how exactly LRG goes about these physical releases. Looks very cool though, especially the tank replica. Wondering how big it is.

Ceadeus

Gold Member
I got my pre order!

Such a beautiful series. Now I only need to get my small, dirty sticky hands on chronicles 2 for the PSP

Rick And Morty Hands GIF by Adult Swim

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I have the PS4 and PS3 edition...

Whenever I play it, for work or university reasons, I leave it pending... I have to pick it up again along with valkyria chronicles 4.

I will buy it in the normal Switch version.

Last edited:

Deerock71

Yeah, and those fuggers get even MORE of my money. I was contemplating VC and Tomba, but I think I'll be picking up VC and that Emio Detective Club game. Currently playing through Pentiment and loving it.

Top Bottom