• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

amar212

FzRKYJd.jpg

RFzJ956.jpg

I need this in Gran Turismo. AMAZING design and engineering.

sn00zer

Übermatik;207670381 said:
This book contains (allegedly) contains every colour imaginable.
Read: this book contains every colour perceivable to the human eye in CMYK print form

05EUkso.jpg

ydaUKsu.jpg

snRH9NC.jpg

Jeez that book is huege

Retro

nMI4cih.jpg

Drive-in theater, South Bend Indiana, 1950s.

Ha, I know exactly where this is (ironically, there's a theater at this exact location now).

If anyone gives two shits, the reason there's so many identical cars packed into a theater during the daytime is because the Studebaker plant was using it as a parking lot for finished cars. The plant was just up the road from this location.

komplanen

Man, I effin love drawings and paintings of cars. *-*

Thanks for sharing, komps!

bICpPUs.gif

There's something special in those paintings of his. The cars, the lights, the weather... The mood is just so right. For some ridiculous reason the one with the bus is becoming a favourite of mine. Like why the fuck would a busline operate in a world invaded by aliens? Why the fuck not? Life keeps going on.

Coreda

mackinnon-led-quandarvkk8f.jpg

A light bulb at a fire station in Livermore, California, has been on almost continuously since 1901. In 2015 it was recognized by Guinness World Records as the world’s longest-burning bulb.

Photograph by Dick Jones / EPA

Top Bottom