• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effnine

iJuUZsUkVYGQp.gif

What's the context here? Is the ref just in the way of the camera or does the player simply just want to get back to playing?

What's the context here? Is the ref just in the way of the camera or does the player simply just want to get back to playing?

Think he was telling the ref to get two Barca players off the pitch who were on the ground crying.

ibra-face-refhmush.gif

barton-zlatanhqurn.gif

At least he's funny while being a master bottler.

Stet

Banned
if my family ever complained about getting pizza too much i'd fucking microwave it until i needed an oven mitt to touch it and then smear it all over their ungrateful fucking faces and then when child services showed up and accused me of willfully burning my whole family i'd explain that they declined pizza and the agent would just spit on them and walk out

tumblr_mkqjcl9btj1s1szpho1_500.jpg

Retro

I swear to cod I will cut you like a sturgeon

tumblr_mjkkni6HjQ1rpf30bo2_400.gif

2cBlGF5.gif

Walleye oughta...

On second thought, I sea how you try to bait me into a fight, to get me banned on porpoise, chum. Almost had me hooked, but I've figured you trout, but just know that I'm never waving goodbye, that's for shore. I'm entrenched.

Don't be koi, I know your crappie posting halibuts, how you start a trend and them blame it on salmon else. No moray. Come fin me, bro, I will kick the carp out of you! I know you don't have the the mussels for a eel fight, shrimp, you're not even on my scale. Your left and right hooks will find no perch ase and you otter know there's no where you can tide and wait a whale for me to go. Pike a fight with me and you're scrod.

If you want to throw down old school, let minnow, I will krill you and steal your sole.

if my family ever complained about getting pizza too much i'd fucking microwave it until i needed an oven mitt to touch it and then smear it all over their ungrateful fucking faces and then when child services showed up and accused me of willfully burning my whole family i'd explain that they declined pizza and the agent would just spit on them and walk out

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0ecdd5a28c57fa60c3c7ed0ddf38886f/tumblr_mkqjcl9btj1s1szpho1_500.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Are you feeling ok today?

Stet

Banned
ugh that moment where you post a simpsons image ironically and everyone starts doing it to compete with you for attention you don't even want

tumblr_mimqd3WbrT1qz581wo3_1280.jpg

Clydefrog

ugh that moment where you post a simpsons image ironically and everyone starts doing it to compete with you for attention you don't even want

http://media.tumblr.com/31f056f7d6049c9237afba076d45fd1a/tumblr_mimqd3WbrT1qz581wo3_1280.jpg[/img]

I was just completing the series, dick

stet, you are an inspiration to us all
UvLbaaD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom