• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pivEeha.jpg

b-but that one meme taught me this is how you kill a walrus >_>

What kind of mugger doesn't stab you in the gut, but takes the time to pull your sleeves instead of going for the throat or gut

What kind of mugger says he's going to kill you, triggering your fight or flight instinct, instead of demanding your money and if not, THEN he'll kill you

images

Seriously no one in the history of ever has been killed by some crazy person with a knife rolling back their sleeves and slitting their wrists

That shit sounds like what a 13yr old thinks is how you kill someone when he made this shit story up

G.O.O.

tumblr_m954t8FtQ91qaqpcio1_r2_500.jpg

I'll play Bio Infinite one day, meanwhile I'm spoiling the shit out of the story to myself and I'm still not sure what the game is about.

Troll

Banned
I'm about half way through Bioshock infinite. It's dragging right now... idk.

Wait, isn't there an OT for that game? Probably should stay on topic before we start spoiling stuff for people. Back on topic.

26cb24965897a808ef3f839dd3c4c922.jpg

So my office is right next to a pond and we have a shit-ton of geese (and tons of geese shit) in our parking lot but the other day this one goose decided to chill...

BHE5wzfCEAEHLQy.jpg

...on someone's car. He would hiss at you when you tried to get into your own. Not sure what the owner ended up doing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom