• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

J03tor4.jpg

Noema

Guys, I'm looking for a GIF and my Google-fu has failed me.

It's a GIF of Bart Simpson basically going apeshit, grabbing his head like he can't contain himself and then walking up and down stairs or something.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Clydefrog

It's a GIF of Bart Simpson basically going apeshit, grabbing his head like he can't contain himself and then walking up and down stairs or something.

hmm I couldn't find it but I did find my old animated avatar!

lETDF.gif

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!

m6a9L.gif

NNAx55a.gif

dvljLKr.gif

rXWicN5.gif

Funny you should say this....

First time contributing to the Funny Pics topic. Took this while walking to the station.

lol

I love that this isn't just funny, it's both relevant and original. We need lols today, friends. Now more than ever, we need lols.

Though I kind of also want to know if he fapped to the book.

thespot84

figured I'd ask here:

Does anyone have the screencap of the online dating conversation where the guy sends a selfie of himself in a mirror to the girl, who then crops the image and rotates it, making it look like a pair of tits, and sends it back to him?

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
All the kids looking up to me can suck my dick
It's Portman motherfucker, drink 'till I'm sick

Best line ever.

13660068500230zuf4.jpg

1366006882759hey2z.jpg

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Anyone have a link to that anime llama with a rose in his mouth winking slyly at the camera?

Stitch

Gold Member
This thing make me want to go to the university, and write a thesis on the mental impacts of celebrity on teenagers.

I want to see a study of how this kind of stuff happen. Stress? Realizing that you are not always the center of attention and wanting more and more, AKA the Paris Hilton Complex? Any good example of child/teenagers celebrity who didnt fall into alchoolism and drug?

Japan has many child/teenager celebs and most of them seem to be normal. Must be a Hollywood problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom