• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_6P0S4L87A

Khaliss

Banned
komplanen is back YAY!

More funny pics for me to enjoy.

Übermatik & komplanen = Lennon & McCartney

smurfx = George Harrison

PandaPedinte & Avixph = Ringo Starr (You guys fight it out)

I dont get the dat boi meme, I feel old :(

It's a combination of Family Guy style humor where just referencing something in a somewhat unexpected context is considered funny, and laughing at something that's only funny because it isn't funny (like the famous Spongebob 24 scene).

sZCJSVC.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
dat boi is legitimately funny and I don't care what anyone says

Jobbs

Banned
Some memes are funny. The dat boy thing represents the dumbest, most useless, obnoxious, and unfunny aspects of memehood.. And people mainly do it to out-obnoxious eachother.

It's like an oil fire. You can't just put it out. In fact, I'll probably get hit by it for this

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
dat boi haters... nofunallowed.jpg

YboBujv.png

SolVanderlyn

Finally, a picture for dat boi haters and admirers

8gw2z6E.jpg

Lo_Fi

It's a combination of Family Guy style humor where just referencing something in a somewhat unexpected context is considered funny, and laughing at something that's only funny because it isn't funny (like the famous Spongebob 24 scene).

Pretty sure you just described all memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom