• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD

EDIT: Link instead so I don't get banned

wat/

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

EDIT: sh*t, new page. Here, take this:

qrWs2LE.gif

sn00zer

Oh and while you guys are measuring your cooking ingredients with scales usually reserved for drug dealers Ive already mixed my 1 cup of water, 2 cups of flour, tablespoon of butter, half a cup of sugar and teaspoon of salt and well on my way to cookie town.

komplanen

Oh and while you guys are measuring your cooking ingredients with scales usually reserved for drug dealers Ive already mixed my 1 cup of water, 2 cups of flour, tablespoon of butter, half a cup of sugar and teaspoon of salt and well on my way to cookie town.

30026444_0-500x500.JPG

msv

Because it's impossible to use measuring cups in metric....

komplanen

Yes, I like metric, I dont like that a shit ton of European recipes are by mass, which is ridiculous.

Maybe that's why GB left the EU? Finland might leave one day too and we most certainly don't use mass in recipes unless it's the obvious ones like meat.

This image was created by an American or someone who cannae spell "litre".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom