• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
My people are aerodynamic.

Edit: Top of the page. Fuck, and I have no funny pictures.

5csK0qn.gif

DD

Another gem from Pandaland.

"Scores fo my Toothless cosplay (my parents said that this was a thing of the devil and didn't let me in. I'll sleep on the street but I won't give up on my dream of being the Toothless)."

gJl3MMV.png

bchamba

Uber's breakfast challenge

Code:
[IMG]https://www.feedem.co.uk/images/burgess-sensitive-adult-dog-food-with-british-turkey-rice-12-5kg-p18445-21811_image.jpg[/IMG]

G.O.O.

Übermatik;209377114 said:
You want it, don't lie.
being honest, I'm acting like I'm the superior french cuisine ambassador but it's just that I hate at least five things in that breakfast, English or not. Not even talking about having that much salt/fat so early after waking up.

that being said, your food still sucks

tumblr_o3n0nbpyBs1tm1x8po1_500.jpg

tumblr_o3n0nbpyBs1tm1x8po2_500.jpg

being honest, I'm acting like I'm the superior french cuisine ambassador but it's just that I hate at least five things in that breakfast, English or not. Not even talking about having that much salt/fat so early after waking up.

that being said, your food still sucks

Don't open up this can of worms...
You French might try to eat it.

SHIBE, USE HYPER BEAM

qHKg3bfl.jpg

I think you've got the wrong thread buddy

also yes being a police officer can be dangerous sometimes

Edit: it's not that I only found it to be hnfunny, I find hundreds of images in this thread unfunny but I don't comment on them. It's just that doesn't even seem to intend to be funny and is more something I'd see on a Facebook liberal page like "occupy democrats" or the "other 98%". I think most of the squares are valid signs of someone who's probably in denial about being racist but I don't feel like this is the proper thread to post that in ya feel? Similarly if someone posted some blue lives matter bs I'd also call them out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom