• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Übermatik;194873892 said:
Battletoads, please.

Pawn+stars+now+carries+battletoads+doge+was+here_cb1f41_4920389.jpg

snacknuts

we all knew her

A few years ago I was working for an engineering company. We were designing an office building for a customer out of state. They were doing the absolute minimum to meet ADA code. Code in that state dictated that all restrooms had to have fixtures available for individuals in wheelchairs. However, they were NOT required to have handicap accessible floors above the first floor. So the second floor of the office was only accessible by stairs, but the second floor restrooms would have been perfectly user-friendly to anyone in a wheelchair who somehow made it up there.

I'm no expert, but doesn't the risk of SIDS go away long before they can stand?

Co-sleeping in the crib doesn't make a lot of sense other than being adorable as fuck.

He's got one of those cribs with high sides where the sides don't lower. Getting a kid to fall asleep only to wake up as you try to lean way over and dump them in a crib is super-obnoxious. I could see it being easier to roll over and climb out after the kid was asleep. Either that or he's like "fuck it, naptime it is," which is totally reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom