• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

L6ZwR4K.jpg

Sleep tight, pupper :-3

OQlylEj.jpg

komplanen

The pokémon game came out in Finland today. Should I try it? I'm afraid to lose weight and get fit.

Here's me for real. That chiwauwou was a ruse:

290.jpg

komplanen

Übermatik;210240615 said:
Yeah, I can't load that on my new shittier internet.

Remember folks:

<10mb = Great!
10-20mb = Pushing it...
>20mb = Too much!
&#8805; 60mb = phoenixyz has literally died because of your post

This is why single pic/gif per single post is a good idea but you had to go against me. We need to be biporkisan or the thread is doomed.

This is why single pic/gif per single post is a good idea but you had to go against me. We need to be biporkisan or the thread is doomed.

Why would this make a difference...? You're still having to load the image eventually.
If NeoGAF were one post per page, it would still suck when someone posted a 30mb gif.
The benefits of one image per post are negated by the way it makes the forum look like ass.

komplanen

Übermatik;210250908 said:
Why would this make a difference...? You're still having to load the image eventually.
If NeoGAF were one post per page, it would still suck when someone posted a 30mb gif.
The benefits of one image per post are negated by the way it makes the forum look like ass.

That way less large jiffs per page. Don't be a silly poodle.

What is this a response to?

I just posted the same picture like literally 10 pixels above you, silly poodle.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

G.O.O.

tumblr_o6mo38LWue1tlb56zo1_400.gif

I like 1/2 pics per post because too many pics look like the poster is throwing all his/her RSS feed at us and just expects *something* to stick

TCRS

Banned
tfw haven't checked the thread the whole week and now I've got 5 pages (100ppp) full of dank memes to enjoy while drinking rockstar blueberry+pomegranate+acai

399OCRX.png

phoenixyz

uKHrNB9.jpg

Übermatik;210240615 said:
Yeah, I can't load that on my new shittier internet.

Remember folks:

<10mb = Great!
10-20mb = Pushing it...
>20mb = Too much!
&#8805; 60mb = phoenixyz has literally died because of your post

1118.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom