• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly...
M0ANzMo.jpg
NAWNuOh.jpg
...not so hungry.

Was that guy in the green shirt and colorful shorts getting a boner or am I imagining things?

A lot of men's board shorts have a really clunky kludge of material at the fastening region. The base fabric is less flexible than typical pant material, there's probably a bit of thick velcro holding it together, and then maybe an unruly knot from the drawstring being tied together. So it's not a boner you're seeing, just an unfortunate lump of clothing.

source: work in the clothing industry, two brothers and living by the beach my whole life.

you laugh but guys who don't wear yoga pants are missing out. They're seriously the most comfortable thing ever!

A lot of men's board shorts have a really clunky kludge of material at the fastening region. The base fabric is less flexible than typical pant material, there's probably a bit of thick velcro holding it together, and then maybe an unruly knot from the drawstring being tied together. So it's not a boner you're seeing, just an unfortunate lump of clothing.

source: work in the clothing industry, two brothers and living by the beach my whole life.
Stop staring at guys' crotches, you perv.
you laugh but guys who don't wear yoga pants are missing out. They're seriously the most comfortable thing ever!
I am not going to fall for that.
Is that NinjaBoiX?
oh shit.

Panda points will actually cost you money to redeem, and who wants anything from a filthy junior?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbSTRSQUMAAEhAL.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Flagrant disrespect, - 26 Über points.

[quote="FunkyPajamas, post: 195433532"]AviXPoints are for classy people and can be redeemed in the GAF Gold storefront.
[/QUOTE]

Implied disregard for Über points, - 14 Über points.

[quote="FUME5, post: 195436670"][SPOILER]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/u1UMCg1.jpg[/SPOILER]

Shitting on Avixph, + 8 Über points.

I have all the points? What do I win?

You do not get to administer points, - 4 Über points for lying, + 12 Über points for the tenacity.

I genuinely respect your opinion and I will take this feedback into serious consideration when making further .gif posts in this thread.

No you won't.

+ 3 Über points for being obnoxious.

yqDArQCl.jpg

Übermatik;195465458 said:
You do not get to administer points, - 4 Über points for lying, + 12 Über points for the tenacity.
The Lord taketh, The Lord giveth away.
Pics that make you laugh |OT| 1.000.000 Über points = Best Friends Forever poster

MLerM85.png

whOvc7M.jpg

SEjNfqz.png

G.O.O.

Flagrant disrespect, - 26 Über points.

Shitting on Avixph, + 8 Über points.

No you won't.

+ 3 Über points for being obnoxious.
STOP DOING THIS FFS UBER POINTS ARE NOT A THING

THE OTHERS STOP ENCOURAGING HIM

tumblr_o2mxzfO4RO1r539hzo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom