• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
4gkADJc.jpg

yzhXTMk.jpg

TtOHnvq.jpg

G.O.O.

as I was looking for something to post here I found a pic of someone's penis stuck in a bike's gears and that looked painful. Sharing because I want you to picture it so I'm not alone.

fW2acjM.jpg

Summoning Über because he knows how to use photoshop

What's in it for me huh?

Shut up. :3

uwglSiWm.jpg

:D

Post a link for I can follow you?

�� https://twitter.com/Ubermatik

Thinking about making the face my new avatar:
QHsB6WG.jpg

End of an era. I'm afraid I'm going to have to unfriend you.

KéKé makes some fun stuff.

Absolutely! His Tumblr's great too...:

tumblr_oe84otbO4h1t1ig6no1_400.gif

tumblr_oe84otbO4h1t1ig6no2_400.gif

tumblr_odrd9lUB1q1t1ig6no1_400.gif

tumblr_ob8mxqajuw1t1ig6no9_500.jpg

tumblr_ob8mxqajuw1t1ig6no6_400.gif

His obsession with bread and pigeons makes me smile :)

ALSO:

9a99cabzatpx.jpg

dr_mario

There are still nominees I haven't announced. That one guy with the dried up weasel us avatar. Theeclif was his name! He's surely one of the top favourites of mine. Here you can see him dancing with his friends! He brings me joy and warms my heart.

giphy.gif

This seems to be... an otter relief ... yeeeaaaah :cool:

Disregarding that: I should be your nominee. I was and still am the only one in love with the lewt bunny of yours.

komplanen

Our hacker/spy. Do you think that here in the jungle we're just uga-uga and no xvideos? Think again!

There's three of you people in this thread? Wow. I like SJRB but I never knew he was from the jungle as well. He really is a great poster and I've laughed at his silly pictures many times.

i'm at an auditorium listening to some business presentations so no picture to represent SJRB right now but here's something:

halloween_7.jpg

komplanen

No it's not. That's Mew2King and the girlfriend of another smasher

I don't know anything more embarrassing than having inside information about professional Smash players and their girlfriends.

You fit right in here with DD the Hedgehog and Avixph Uzumaki. :-3

komplanen

Okay guys I also fucking love phoenixyz. I never figured out what his avatar is but I bet he's related to theeclif. Anyways I really like him and I think he's cool to hang with :-3

giphy.gif

komplanen

Chewbacca
I hate you

I was going to tell everyone how much I like him and his odd pictures. He's a little bit like G.O.O. in that something must've happened to him when he was a baby. I really like him and I wish he'd be with us always.

I do wonder about his childhood though...

GrizzledBrilliantEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

komplanen

I also wub Trojita. He's a real old pupper on NeoGAF. Gets banned often and still manages to find his way back to post awesome pictures. Here he is after his doggo prison has been opened, consuming all the funny pictures we've posted for him while he was gone.
dW3NUKV.gif

Numb

I was going to tell everyone how much I like him and his odd pictures. He's a little bit like G.O.O. in that something must've happened to him when he was a baby. I really like him and I wish he'd be with us always.

I do wonder about his childhood though...

GrizzledBrilliantEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif
even his username raises eyebrows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom