• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Übermatik;220286545 said:
gkRlbYsl.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flehmen_response

DD

ZrP3MgO.jpg

Germans...

I work with businesses paperworks, and once I've found a southern company called "Fuck S/A", a door maker. I had a giggle. Brazil's southern region concentrates most of the German families (millions of them), so these fuckers are probably Germans.

Latter I found out that they sticked the Fuck and the S/A (from "Sociedade Anônima" [Anonymous Society], a kind of business), together, and now are called Fucksa. Some fucker must have given the hint. :(

Melchiah

Up yours, furry lovers!

0CPTHIg.jpg

More here:
http://laughingsquid.com/a-realisti...g-mask-with-posable-feelers-by-archie-mcphee/

I work with businesses paperworks, and once I've found a southern company called "Fuck S/A", a door maker. I had a giggle. Brazil's southern region concentrates most of the German families (millions of them), so these fuckers are probably Germans.

Latter I found out that they sticked the Fuck and the S/A (from "Sociedade Anônima" [Anonymous Society], a kind of business), together, and now are called Fucksa. Some fucker must have given the hint. :(

Heh. They also have a chocolate bar called Nussini, which means the same as fucking in Finnish.

komplanen

Übermatik;220405141 said:
I, admittedly, don't get it. I've never had issues with Ps/Ai interconnectivity. Then again, I'm on OS X, so maybe this is in reference to a Windows specific bug...

I just thought it had funny text. "PsAi" sounds like he was sneezing.

EDIT: Sneezing so hard his computer program crashed.

I'm wondering what hurts more:

a) being hit in the head by the moving wall.
b) appearing on TV showing your math knowledge is almost equal to zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom