• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
After many years of lurking GAF and as a new JUNIOR MEMBER I want my first reply to be in this thread. You guys have entertained me and I want to thank you all!

Special mention to Uber for showing me the necessity and awesomeness of raccoons in our world.

tread on water dood, you can be demoted to junior member at any time yo

DD

After many years of lurking GAF and as a new JUNIOR MEMBER I want my first reply to be in this thread. You guys have entertained me and I want to thank you all!

Special mention to Uber for showing me the necessity and awesomeness of raccoons in our world.

Ghq65rI.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

G.O.O.

watch out with that though, raccoons happen to be complete cunts

tumblr_o25x8vGuK81rrdzpmo1_500.png

MGUbF8i.gif

Welcome to our awful community! And for your embrace of RACCOONS you get 60 RACCOON points!

Please reserve your special mentions for Panda Pedinte. He deserves them more than Uber. Thanks.

disgusting bias. i bet you take über point bribes

get out of this thread

watch out with that though, raccoons happen to be complete cunts

nqpatls.png

smurfx

get some go again
Übermatik;198175681 said:
I am not okay with the sudden raccoon hate in this thread.

smurfx I also expected better of you.

Va9n1zF.jpg
what's wrong with otters and beavers? i had a beaver avatar for more than 10 years at another board. :p sleep tight comrade pupper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom