• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
cde4493656.gif

G.O.O.

I found the banned pic. My google-fu is still strong.

vagina butthole dolphin mindfuck. First search result on flipmeme.com

tumblr_nv5k03edgz1qewacoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o3xfqcJ7C51r539hzo1_500.jpg

Frodo

Übermatik;198256905 said:
I DESPISE the "I don't know her" and the "god is real" gifs. They're TRASH. And overused.

god is real is god tier tho.

but nothing beats I wanna see the receipts.

Frodo

?????????????????????????????????

receipts is barely ever used in POPGAF. you get more mileage of it on gaming side.

I'm glad you are bothered tho.

tumblr_o25gdgIiTw1tl63zeo1_250.gif

?????????????????????????????????

receipts is barely ever used in POPGAF. you get more mileage of it on gaming side.

I'm glad you are bothered tho.

tumblr_o25gdgIiTw1tl63zeo1_250.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!

(Nah it's cool, and yeah receipts.gif is used mostly on Gaming side)

There's a whole bunch of overused gifs. "Survive", "But why" and "So you're telling me there's a chance" to name a few...

*EDIT* Also, honestly, I have no idea who it is in that gif ^.

oti

Banned
Übermatik;198258265 said:
AAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!

(Nah it's cool, and yeah receipts.gif is used mostly on Gaming side)

There's a whole bunch of overused gifs. "Survive", "But why" and "So you're telling me there's a chance" to name a few...

too much Shibe Doge

"God is real" is icky because it just illustrates how fake and self-servicing the attitude being expressed in that gif is. "I don't know her" is awesome because it's genuinely bitchy but also very telling about Mariah's own foibles.

#Seriouspopgaf.

SoulUnison

Banned
My personal least favorite GIF right now is the "Congratulations, you played yourself." GIF.

People seem to fall all over themselves to post it for every minor thing to be the one that made "the joke," even when it makes little to no sense.

That and the syncing/capture whoever made it went with...

"-Ratulations, you playjor-"

Like, why even bother to make a GIF about a specific line of dialog if you're not going to capture the beginning or end of the line? It's maddening.

u srs über

Yeah. I'd guess but it'd probably just be embarrassing.

the truth hurts
sometimes it
überhurts

Yo there's no such thing as too many doges. At least
most
are new and different. Reaction images.gifs jus get tired so quick.

My personal least favorite GIF right now is the "Congratulations, you played yourself." GIF.

People seem to fall all over themselves to post it for every minor thing to be the one that made "the joke," even when it makes little to no sense.

That and the syncing/capture whoever made it went with...

Like, why even bother to make a GIF about a specific line of dialog if you're not going to capture the beginning or end of the line? It's maddening.

Ugh yeah. I hate those tumblr-capped 10 frame gifs. What's the fucking point? I'd rather have a static image...

"God is real" is icky because it just illustrates how fake and self-servicing the attitude being expressed in that gif is. "I don't know her" is awesome because it's genuinely bitchy but also very telling about Mariah's own foibles.

#Seriouspopgaf.

It just makes me hate her. Yeah, that's puerile, but whatever. It just seems so trashy and absolute and blind, all in the space of like 0.8 seconds.

I hate the whole 'bitchy'/playground vibe of the pop scene. So cheap.

Anyway, I'm giving this way more attention than it deserves. Someone post a dolphin dick or something.

DD

If komplanen-kun is permabanned I'll have no reason to live anymore. I mean it.

And what the f* is happening in this page, ffs?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Just because I post in Popgaf doesn't mean I can't post a gif here that I think is funny as well. I can post in any thread on this forum that I want to just like everyone else.

e420272ad5.gif

It's fine yo! You're more than welcome. If it's worth anything I got the reference of your gif. Didn't mean to be abrasive.

IHaveIce

Banned
The problem with POPgaf is that they are aöways posting the most shitty tumblrgifs possible.

The person is most of the time in those gifs not even saying everything that is in the subs.

Cheap as hell.
Like PopGaf

Welcome to hell. This is what happens when you pick a shit thread title.

In other news, after some sleuthing, it seems DD was talking heated politics in the BrasilGAF thread... then he said something about being banned, and voila, he's now banned. Not sure of the specifics as I can't read Portuguese...

gaugebozo

I was going to try to help out by googling "funny pics", but after the third Osama Bin Liftin' meme I'm ready to let this thread burn.

tumblr_lk7wfeePBX1qi7itzo1_250.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom