• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
JcHDgo6.png

what ? No, it's great. Maybe it's because people keep pressing me into arguments but I think it's useful

The problem is it doesn't mean anything. The same logic it uses to dismiss someone can be used against posting that comic in the first place. ie nobody cares that you think nobody cares about what somebody else thinks. Argue your opinion with words, not with pictures. :)

Retro

Argue your opinion with words, not with pictures. :)

Ugh, no, the last thing this thread needs is more pointless blathering. So much rancid character acting and chummy shit-posting, the last couple of pages it's like Aguirre never left.

I say, more ha ha, less blah blah.

YOIjQP1.jpg

ER9MciQ.jpg

DIcawMz.jpg

7iGEMzi.jpg

Ugh, no, the last thing this thread needs is more pointless blathering. So much rancid character acting and chummy shit-posting, the last couple of pages it's like Aguirre never left.

Is it your character to be a boring cunt?
Sorry.

The problem is it doesn't mean anything. The same logic it uses to dismiss someone can be used against posting that comic in the first place. ie nobody cares that you think nobody cares about what somebody else thinks. Argue your opinion with words, not with pictures. :)

QvRgGD1.png

Sorry.

G.O.O.

Übermatik;198691428 said:
It's such a lazy response though! Get vocal! Tell them how you really feel! Bite their ankles! RRRRRRRGGGHHH.
I am lazy !

I use it when I don't want to argue ! Especially about one's taste, which I feel is pointless, but I get what you mean

62C0I6F.jpg

NinjaBoiX

1347.gif

I know what you mean and it's a sound point, it's just that gif is top banana.

komplanen

I remember this shit in highschool. It just made me want to cry because I had no fucking idea.

Don't worry, bro. I'll help you out.

Here's the problem:

(3x^2-27)(8x^2)6 tan(x+4)
-------------------- = -----------
4(9-3x)(x^2+3x) log(x+1/4)

Step 1: Remove brackets ( ). In math, just as with writing the brackets typically are used to clarify something that was just said. Well we don't need the redundancy so let's just focus on the actual math itself

6 tan
- = ----
4 log

Answer:

zLyDY28m.png
=
osage%20orange%20log%202%20s50%20web.jpg

komplanen

Übermatik;198724003 said:
Junior member (new account)
Laughed out when I saw this. Oh, Über, you cute little Junior member (old account) you :-3

EDIT: Also that thread is almost as bad as that controller looks like to use.

G.O.O.

Left hand side simplifies to -12x and the equation gives solutions x = 0.132170130362716, 0.271973811493191, 1.02959468793583, 3.86919434033125.

Unless your name is Stephen Wolfram, how the fuck are you even supposed to get there using pen & paper.
Wait, when I was in high school calculators were always allowed for these tests. The few times when it wasn't meant that the test was easier so it was good news

qEfcT3N.jpg

Wait, when I was in high school calculators were always allowed for these tests. The few times when it wasn't meant that the test was easier so it was good news
Calculators allowed, 8 lines to show how you solved it.

I used a calculator
I used a calculator
I used a calculator
I used a calculator
I used a calculator
I used a calculator
I used a calculator
I used a calculator

Say that answer was out of 5, you would get 0/5 for not showing your solution. School is bullshit.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Don't worry, bro. I'll help you out.

Here's the problem:

(3x^2-27)(8x^2)6 tan(x+4)
-------------------- = -----------
4(9-3x)(x^2+3x) log(x+1/4)

Step 1: Remove brackets ( ). In math, just as with writing the brackets typically are used to clarify something that was just said. Well we don't need the redundancy so let's just focus on the actual math itself

6 tan
- = ----
4 log

Answer:

zLyDY28m.png
=
osage%20orange%20log%202%20s50%20web.jpg

I actually started taking notes until I got to the domino and log! Thanks for nothing!

komplanen

Übermatik;198734697 said:
I wish you were a cat too 'cos then I could punt you into the sun.

Note: I would never punt or otherwise harm a cat, above aggression was for comedic effect only.

I also wish I were a cat.

[insert Neil DeGrasse Tyson fact about the Sun here]

G.O.O.

Calculators allowed, 8 lines to show how you solved it.

I used a calculator
I used a calculator
I used a calculator
I used a calculator
I used a calculator
I used a calculator
I used a calculator
I used a calculator

Say that answer was out of 5, you would get 0/5 for not showing your solution. School is bullshit.
My method was :
- huge equation
-> simplifying brackets
-> equation still huge
-> I dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-> writing down "therefore x = 2"

T6Twp20.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom