• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pillars of Eternity |OT| You must gather your party before venturing forth.

Alrus

Fuck it, I knew I should have gone with GoG, stupid steam preload luring me with their illusion of being able to play the game right away :/

aravuus

Meanwhile, at cRPG-GAF...

kEongxu.gif

This is great

Come on Steam, I'm at a perfect "take a break" part in BB too

Joey Ravn

Banned
Steam, pls.

This is basically crimes-against-humanity-level, right? Anyone has the number of the United Nations? Put them on the phone.

Shepard

I'm sure things will be fine after I finish downloading my game, 15 minutes from now, let's all just wait patiently, ok?

Lach

Steam is still busy handling and refusing unlock requests. Of course until they're all handled they cannot unlock. But the queue grows and grows....

UNLOCK DAMNIT!

SerRodrik

"We just now realised we never finished the game, so we're trying to get the last pieces in place so we can keep you guys updated on when it'll be done."

"I thought you were supposed to finish it!"

"Wait, I thought YOU were supposed to finish it!"

"Oh nooooooo!"

Altazor

GIVE ME STEAM

AND HOW YOU FEEL TO MAKE IT REAL

REAL AS ANYTHING YOU'VE SEEN

GET A LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFEEEEE

WITH THIS DREAMER'S DREAM

Tovarisc

Well that was very anti-climatic. It's game time, but Steam wont open encryption. Some forgot to put required encryption key to distro?

A-V-B

Steam games, 99% of the time unlock at 11am MST, so it'll be 45 more minutes.

No, it's supposed to be now. They've been sending out a constant stream of 0kb updates, which I assume is SUPPOSED to be the decryption key, but there's nothing there.

Top Bottom