• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pinball Clemens (Canadians/torontonians only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neptunes

man this guy is weird.

I see him everywhere in mississauga, it's like this man has no home.

(grocery shopping, theater watching etc...)

cup_pinball.jpg

What do you think of the guy in general?

calder

My brother hates him so much it's hilarious. Something about his positive outlook, weird speaking voice and giant teeth just set him off.

Oh, and FUCK KHARI JONES FUCKING DIE YOU PUSS-ARMED SUNAVABITCH CAN'T BEAT THE FUCKING RENEGADES????@!!!!

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Awesome guy, great motivator. He's always happy, which can be slightly annoying at times, but at least it's better than being angst-ridden.

Bigfoot

He's ok, but I can't stand hearing him speak for more than a minute. He was a pretty good player... he was really fun to watch sometimes.

Fifty

calder said:
My brother hates him so much it's hilarious. Something about his positive outlook, weird speaking voice and giant teeth just set him off.
!

You mean he hates Jerome Iginla? :p

Poor Pinball...People would line up to suck Wade Belak's toes before they'd want to get his autograph. Oh to be an Argo in Toronto.

Shinobi

neptunes said:
he's done nothing for the argonauts.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Pinball simply rules. I was at an open practice at the Skydome years ago, and he threw the ball into a section of seats where me and some other kids were seated. That was cool as hell. He's one of the most exciting football players I've seen in any league, and he's done a pretty good coaching job as well considering hardly anyone pegged him for such a role. I'm gonna try and catch at least a couple Argo games this year, though the cheap seats I think are a bit overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom