• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Plastic surgery addict left with permanent erection after botched nose job

Dalek

Plastic surgery addict left with permanent erection after botched nose job

Reality TV star Neven Ciganovic flew to Iran to have an operation to fix his crooked nose.

But when the 45-year-old returned home to the Serbian capital, Belgrade he began to suffer long-lasting erections.

The Croatian stylist said: ”I was in Iran for rhinoplasty for the documentary film that Channel 4 is filming covering my life.

”We did not record the surgery but only the consultation sessions with the doctor.

”They gave me general anaesthesia and I reacted badly to it."

The 45-year-old says another operation has relieved him of his priapism, though he will not be fully recovered for several months. Picture: CEN/australscopeSource:australscope

Neven said during his plastic surgery doctors diagnosed him with the rare condition, priapism, a condition where men suffer painful erection that lasts for several hours.

It's not necessarily related to sexual stimulation or excitement and won't disappear after orgasm.

If the erection lasts longer than four hours, it's deemed a medical emergency.

Permanent damage can be caused if it isn't treated quickly, and can result in a man being unable to get an erection in future.

The condition happens when blood rushes to the penis and is unable to flow out.

Anything that affects the nervous system can trigger priapism.

The reality star recovered in hospital, but said doctors there refused to give him painkillers despite him being in agony.

During his stay, he said: ”I reside in Belgrade hospital since Friday.

”Unfortunately, I do not get analgesics because they do not give them to patients here, so I continue to suffer.

”I have to be at the hospital for five more days."

Neven said he has now had an operation to relieve his priapism, but doctors have warned he won't fully recover for a few months.

The plastic surgery addict has had more than a dozen operations, three on his nose, plus procedures to enhance his lips, stomach and chin.

But it is the final nose operation, to correct a wonky septum, that will propel him to international star status.

He said: ”I look forward to a movie about myself.

eceef49dcaf4db83de5842e2ea34d52d

The Lamp

He looks like a dark souls character creation. Most of these plastic surgery addicts seem to look worse when trying to change every little bit about their appearance.

Mugsy

I was in Iran for rhinoplasty

Wait what? Is there some good reason for this that I am missing? Why would Iran even have good plastic surgeons?

Edit:
Unfortunately, I do not get analgesics because they do not give them to patients here, so I continue to suffer.

Why would you go to Iran for plastic surgery?!?!

Well, uh, that is a damn good headline.
That's all I have to say on the matter. I think.

I legit thought this was taken from one of the Saints Row games.

collige

Banned
Wait what? Is there some good reason for this that I am missing? Why would Iran even have good plastic surgeons?

My first thought would be that Iran is kind of the transsexual capital of the world since they force gay people into transitioning.

Misleading subject line is misleading.

Sounds like he had the condition already, and it just came out during surgery.
Also sounds like it wasn't a "permanent" erection, just multiple excessively long-lasting ones.

NYR

Iran govt subsidizes the surgery. If you are gay or transgender you either get the surgery or likely go to jail but really you likely are sentenced to death. You definitely can't say you are the opposite sex or like the same sex legally without the surgery. It's not an official policy to get the surgery but it's the only way not to die.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29832690

https://qz.com/889548/everyone-trea...y-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person/

IISANDERII

Edit:

I dated a few Persians and many seem to like to get their nose done.

Top Bottom