• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 2023 Wrap-Up launches today, with a personalized look at your 2023 gaming achievements

Fbh

Gold Member
Dear Sony.
As a Spanish speaker there's something pretty important missing over the "N".
But thx for the compliment about my anus I guess

gClQG2h.jpg

Shifty1897

3fTGYme.png
LUDGrtU.jpg

I really like Tactics Ogre, y'all.
Side note: this is like 200 hours less than my last two years. Moving across the country, increased work responsibilities, and a busier social schedule are all to blame. Also I spent like 100 hours on Tears of the Kingdom and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 each this year.

Doom85

In 2023, I:

- played 15 new games

- 320 hours: Dead by Daylight
277 hours: Overwatch
166 hours: Baldur’s Gate 3
138 hours: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX
122 hours: Honkai Star Rail

- gaming style: Thrill Seeker
I spent 41% of my game time on the edge of my seat, following my goal no matter the odds

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

-I spent 1,325 hours playing games on PS5

-earned 517 trophies (14 gold, 80 silver, 423 brozne)

- social style: Squad Hero (I put in 156 hours with my squad)

Mad Decent Squad GIF by Diplo
Squad Thursday GIF

Last edited:

Vick

Gold Member
Between me and my brother, who uses my account to play GaaS:

k6jvah7.png

My most played games (I only play offline though so not really sure if accurate):

CXgySUD.png
FGNvU1p.png

zFfOkqe.png
p0VU1kJ.png

RTsh8sr.png

CtepasA.png

Looks like I don't really stick with modern games..
Yet again the list is dubious as I surely spent more than 150 hours with the original RDR, and enjoyed both Teyon games for more than 90 hours no doubt.

Last edited:

ikbalCO

s6xcuS5.jpg
mLULB7w.jpg
Funny thing is that i only won one throphy in fifa 23 because i pretty much never play fifa online, its exclusively a couch co-op game for me. So its 175 hours (+ 50 on ea fc 24) spend with friends and cousins. If you are from a country where soccer is everything, there is really nothing better than just playin vs matches with your friends.

And there is the annual bloodborne playthrough that i have been doing every year since 2015.

Last edited:

Kupfer

• 15 games in total
  • 185 hours in total
  • 89h Cyberpunk 2077
  • 39h Dead Island 2
  • 28h Gran Turismo 7
  • 9h Pavlov
  • 9h Stray
  • 135 trophies earned

It's not really much but that matches how I feel about this gen.
It is okay, but I'm not as passionate as before about Playstation.

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Chittagong

Gold Member
Good lord, people have like a thousand hours. That’s 20 hours a week. Three hours every single day. I clocked in 85 hours on PS5 and probably a similar amount on Switch. No wonder I am a bit shit in gaming.

dzp4oeA.jpg

Nankatsu

1089h played across 27 games.

Most played game was Genshin Impact, for the second year in a row.

It's weird, because it was far from the funniest game I played this year - would have to go with either RE4 Remake or Elden Ring. Also having a blast with LaD: Gaiden.

45 days of gaming. Damn, when you put it like this, it's a lot.

Last edited:
Good lord, people have like a thousand hours. That’s 20 hours a week. Three hours every single day. I clocked in 85 hours on PS5 and probably a similar amount on Switch. No wonder I am a bit shit in gaming.

dzp4oeA.jpg
You spent your time well, though. Incredible game.

hT1Rrrq.jpg

Playtime pretty much divided by FF16, Diablo 4 and Alan Wake 2. And some Horizon Forbidden West on the side.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
1089h played across 27 games.

Most played game was Genshin Impact, for the second year in a row.

It's weird, because it was far from the funniest game I played this here - would have to go with either RE4 Remake or Elden Ring.

45 days of gaming. Damn, when you put it like this, it's a lot.
That's around 3h of gaming per day (less if you usually play more over the weekend). I'm around the same ballpark as you across all the gaming systems I own:
  • 376h PS5
  • 296h Xbox
  • ~200h Switch
  • Not sure about the number of hours spent playing games on Steam and Blizzard launchers, but I'm probably around 150h

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Just got a PS5 in late October. Currently playing through Days Gone and will slowly catch up with the exclusive games I missed from the PS4 gen since I skipped that gen on PS.

vm5iCQt.jpg
4PtMVw3.jpg
Days Gone is such a great game. Plagued by bugs at launch but sadly no sequel. Maybe if the live action version is successful we might get a continuation of the story.

buenoblue

Says I played 171 games 🤣. I probably finished like 20 of them. 131 hours playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey 😯🤣😭 WTF
J8sTq0l.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw this today on the console
Here’s some of my stats

v5Gxbyn.jpg
CGg1nW0.jpg
zECvBFf.jpg
7q1a3rX.jpg
1xnnhSA.jpg

I did a lot of gaming this year. Fell in love with Genshin too lol, never thought I would but man it’s fun and relaxing.

Top Bottom