• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

...so...streaming entire games we are interested in and then have the option of buying them if we like it?

I'm not sure if I'm understanding this correctly. This has to be part of a paid service.

Cipherr

Id like to say Wii U had a good run but sadly it seems Nintendo may have seriously dropped the ball with it here.

No it didnt have a good run.

And this is fuckmazing right now! 8GB DDR5? Holy shit yes.

Game over right now, and they said they FOCUSED on making it dev friendly.

Sony fucking wins.

Merino

damn at that broadcasting thing. That's just unbelievable and right up to the needs of the community.

damn sony you are delivering this time.

Wasp14

Sony's really going all out for this console, they're putting in bells and whistles I didn't even know I wanted. Can't wait to find out how much this thing will cost. There's a 99% chance the PS4 will be the only console I stick with next gen.

rodvik

I dont like the social features that have my friends spammed with my preferences but beyond that looks like a good rig. Thumbs up so far Sony!

Galang

Banned
So far there's so many awesome additions that seem to make the gaming experience better for users. Nothing but impressed so far

Bossun

Social media social media social media....share share share share, videos, pictures pubes whatever.

And then maybe a bit of games..

vehn

Anyone notice this? It must have been a conscious decision.

8JhMorj.png

Dayz confirmed for ps4

Top Bottom