• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | June 2016

I just went to renew my PS+ on PS4 and there was an error saying its down for maintenance. A few mins later I tried again, and got the same error.

Just checked my email and they've BOTH gone through, taking me to 2018! £80 argh!

Chances PS Europe Support will refund me? I've emailed them to see!

I just went to renew my PS+ on PS4 and there was an error saying its down for maintenance. A few mins later I tried again, and got the same error.

Just checked my email and they've BOTH gone through, taking me to 2018! £80 argh!

You have one refund credit ever then no more

autoduelist

Yeah, they'll fix it. As long as you don't abuse them, I've found they're pretty good about refunding stuff. I've refunded at least 2 things (I think 3) -- an accidental PS+ resub (i buy cards on sale), an automatic resub to whatever their streaming music service used to be called, etc. I just called and was polite and it was easy. They say it's a 'one time' thing, but that's just a pre-emptive way to avoid abuse and give them a way to say no if people do abuse it.

bobawesome

I bought a physical copy of Muramasa Rebirth today. I've had a PS+ copy sitting on my system for over a year at this point and had hoped I could use the save data from this version on my cartridge. After inserting the game, however, I got this message: "The same application is on the memory card. To use the application on the PS Vita card, you must delete the same application on the memory card and then insert the PS Vita card again."

So is the only way to get my save back to resubscribe to PS+? Or is there some workaround I don't know about?

Ambitious

Did you try the PSNow trial?

No, never.

But I have this very, very vague memory of some kind of security-related incident with PSN.. I mean, not an actual security breach, but some kind of nebulous situation which made people recommend to turn off auto renewal just in case. Wasn't there something, a few months back?

wilflare

Just deactivate all devices and reactivate your Vita. You can do that once every six months. Don't forget to change your password.

just did. only the PlayStation Video activation remaining :/
trying to plug my Vita TV back and see how it goes. ugh.

does RemotePlay PC count or the PlayStation Android App?

TDDRNNj.jpg

Downwell Vita - This game is awesome. Great short bursts of gaming. Perfect for Vita with port that is perfect.

IeJwBzw.jpg

TRON RUN /r PS4 - This game might be the best runner I have ever played but due to phone game economics I feel I overpaid at $10 even if I shouldn't.

DleWxcU.jpg

Paranautical Activity Vita - I wanted to love a rougelike shooter on Vita but this game is too rough to love. More of a tech demo than a finished game.

LUPUkbS.jpg

Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey Remastered Vita - This is a Boggle RPG. I wish it went further as an RPG and was a little more polished but I can't stop going back to it. Better Boggle than Ubisoft's Boggle.

iOG6Vn2.jpg

Assassin Creed Chronicles Vita - Played only the China one but it is excellent. It is a stealth platformer that is the easiest one I have ever played but I am fine with it. Runs perfectly and is a good fit on Vita.

h36lhAn.jpg

Resident Evil 7 Demo PS4 - This is not P.T. It isn't scary. Looks like crap. The mechanics are being done a lot better by indie horror games. People keep looking for secrets that I don't believe exist. The GAF thread on this game is a whole lot of sadness.

incpdo

TDDRNNj.jpg

Downwell Vita - This game is awesome. Great short bursts of gaming. Perfect for Vita with port that is perfect.

IeJwBzw.jpg

TRON RUN /r PS4 - This game might be the best runner I have ever played but due to phone game economics I feel I overpaid at $10 even if I shouldn't.

DleWxcU.jpg

Paranautical Activity Vita - I wanted to love a rougelike shooter on Vita but this game is too rough to love. More of a tech demo than a finished game.

LUPUkbS.jpg

Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey Remastered Vita - This is a Boggle RPG. I wish it went further as an RPG and was a little more polished but I can't stop going back to it. Better Boggle than Ubisoft's Boggle.

iOG6Vn2.jpg

Assassin Creed Chronicles Vita - Played only the China one but it is excellent. It is a stealth platformer that is the easiest one I have ever played but I am fine with it. Runs perfectly and is a good fit on Vita.

h36lhAn.jpg

Resident Evil 7 Demo PS4 - This is not P.T. It isn't scary. Looks like crap. The mechanics are being done a lot better by indie horror games. People keep looking for secrets that I don't believe exist. The GAF thread on this game is a whole lot of sadness.
I agree to all except re7 but that's a personal opinion of course.

autoduelist

I agree to all except re7 but that's a personal opinion of course.

Yeah, I didn't finish the demo yet [am decently far though] and really like it so far. No complaints... never would have even thought the mechanics were bad or the graphics weren't good. I was nice and immersed.

Bowl0l

just did. only the PlayStation Video activation remaining :/
trying to plug my Vita TV back and see how it goes. ugh.

does RemotePlay PC count or the PlayStation Android App?
You mean the PS App to acess the store? I am sure that doesn't count. My list of Vita remains the same.

I like how NISA states that they MAY have new announcements.

Probably the same as last year, they've got announcements planned but may pull them again for whatever reason.

Still, I'm gonna be crossing all my fingers and toes that Hero Must Die is there. NISA's last chance to impress me after skipping Fuuraiki 3 (which I kinda understand) and Ukiyo no Roushi (whyyyyyyyy?)

Super Blast Deluxe coming to EU PSN this week!

Super Blast Deluxe
(Not in Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE)
21st June

oh

Shizuka

Super Blast Deluxe
(Not in Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE)
21st June

oh

I giggled.

Super Blast Deluxe
21st June

oh

This is a good game but the performance isses are a problem on Vita. Seems to get worse the farther you get. Some levels are unplayable because the bad performance thows off the nessessary timing.

N° 2048

Just played and beat Gravity Rush on Vita in three days. Need more games like that, cannot wait for GR2.

Bought Child of Light and Akiba's Trip for Vita during PSN sale too.

This is a good game but the performance isses are a problem on Vita. Seems to get worse the farther you get. Some levels are unplayable because the bad performance thows off the nessessary timing.

Hmm thanks. I like the concept so I'll give it a shot still.

And as a small update, the dev is aware and more store translations for EU PSN are on the way

Powwa

Whatever happened to Zodiac, will that game ever come out? I haven't seen any news from it for a while now.

autoduelist

Can someone help me spend $7 on my vita? Need to close out the $100/15 promo.

I haven't bought anything recently [except Stranger of Sword City] so anything in the last few months I probably don't have. There's a lot of options I want... but Downwell is $5, not $7 (so I'd need $2 more) and Severed is $15, so a bit more. Risk of Rain is on my shortlist... I really want xcom and civrev but they're higher priced so I can wait.

Anyway... any hidden gems I've missed lately? [it's not like i'm getting to it anytime soon anyway, I'm deep in SoSC and have a huge backlog].

My PS4 is updating to 3.55, anyone know whats it for?

[insert stability joke]

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
ahh thanks! is it any good?

Granted amazon isnt something to be taken seriously most of the time, does not seem to be fairing too well. Not that many reviews either. Game was fairly cheap around 4k JPY with the PS4 and PSV versions so you can rule out people review bombing it due to being salts about the price, unlike which happens to other titles.

Looks like folks dont like the scenario in general.

Mine is sitting here on my desk but have not bothered to open it yet.

Saphirax

Granted amazon isnt something to be taken seriously most of the time, does not seem to be fairing too well. Not that many reviews either. Game was fairly cheap around 4k JPY with the PS4 and PSV versions so you can rule out people review bombing it due to being salts about the price, unlike which happens to other titles.

Yikes. Something about a bland protagonist and horrible story? And I was looking forward to the game to boot :/.

Yikes. Something about a bland protagonist and horrible story? And I was looking forward to the game to boot :/.

Ouch, that's too bad :( game has a sweet cover art

Top Bottom