• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Please, I am dying... I need new music to listen to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
B000ION6NG.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V39793925_.jpg

If you're looking for 80's/90's lyrics with your new rap music, then it gets no better than this

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
-jinx- said:
You need to discover Big Star in a big hurry. You can get two albums -- #1 Record and Radio City -- on a single CD these days. There is absolutely no excuse for not listening to them.

Oh yeah -- better than the Beatles. I said it.

I interviewed Jon Auer the other day and it made my year.

guise

Amon Tobin.

The man is a genius.

Amon Tobin is a musician, DJ, and producer known for his massive sound walls of sampled jazz fused with drum and bass, intelligent dance music and samba.

His intense and complex compositions often evoke mystery, suspense and excitement in the listener. Psychedelic ambiences are frequently blended with retro-jazz beats, creating a unique barrier of apparently incoherent sound layers. Tobin manages, however, to extract order from this acoustic chaos. This uniqueness and complexity make the task of categorizing his music a difficult one. Each of his albums unchart a new realm of polyrhythms and soundscapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom