• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Dandalf

Neo Member
Total shot in the dark, but does anyone have a 6 31 IV Ditto they can clone real quick?

I'm online now and can exchange FC's and IGN's... Just looking to start breeding sometime soon and would like to prepare my army.

I don't have much to offer at all, but I guess I'm hoping someone has a spare one lying around?

I'd love you if you could help...

Korosenai

Let me know if those Shellder's have the right egg moves and good iv's. They should both have at least 4+ iv's and the right egg moves.

GamerSoul

I'm fresh out of ideas. Any suggestions for a pokemon that might go well with maybe a Masquerain/Pumpkaboo/Typhlosion/Stoutland. I doubt I will be competitive but I want to have a decent team any ways. Milotic/NidoKing are also some choices I could have.

Sigmaah

This fuck boi deadass tried to scam me on gamefaqs and then apologizes after I caught him!!! YOOOO WHAT THE FUCK DUDES.

How the fuck are you gonna try to scam and then apologize? How the fuck are you even gonna scam on POKEMON to begin with?! That's when you know you're a true scumbag. Weird ppl man... If I had gone thru with the trade I wouldn't have lost anything since I had my originals but damn son. What motherfuckers lmao.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?

That Vulpix got drought by chance?

Also, I will give you cash money to let me clone copies of the Honedge and Fennekin (magician?) at some point.

Barring that, an Aggronite if you still need it, and the 6iv Mew/Darkrai if you don't have 'em already.

How the fuck are you gonna try to scam and then apologize? How the fuck are you even gonna scam on POKEMON to begin with?! That's when you know you're a true scumbag. Weird ppl man... If I had gone thru with the trade I wouldn't have lost anything since I had my originals but damn son. What motherfuckers lmao.

was he trying to pass off a non 5/6 iv poke?

Sigmaah

That Vulpix got drought by chance?

Also, I will give you cash money to let me clone copies of the Honedge and Fennekin (magician?) at some point.

Barring that, an Aggronite if you still need it, and the 6iv Mew/Darkrai if you don't have 'em already.

was he trying to pass off a non 5/6 iv poke?

Lemme add you know or if I have you added already, hop online and u can take them to clone now! Drought and magician too :D

I'm good on Aggronite and mew/darkrai. If you can and it's no trouble, just clone me an extra Honedge since you're gonna be cloning? vulpix and fennekin I don't need clones of.

Ya he tried to say he had a 6v shiny krabby and Corsola. I haven't seen these mons going around on GFaqs so that already had me suspicious, before I traded him I checked abilities and all that and they were all wrong. Plus they were level 30 so I knew they were wild caught. (Not always the case but if you do this long enough you can tell lol) His mons were shiny but that's it

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Lemme add you know or if I have you added already, hop online and u can take them to clone now! Drought and magician too :D

I think I have ya registered from way back when the dittos were introduced, but got the ditto from someone else, not sure if you got mine.

FC is 3153-3730-9713, IGN Met.

Ya he tried to say he had a 6v shiny krabby and Corsola. I haven't seen these mons going around on GFaqs so that already had me suspicious, before I traded him I checked abilities and all that and they were all wrong. Plus they were level 30 so I knew they were wild caught. (Not always the case but if you do this long enough you can tell lol) His mons were shiny but that's it

Lol. The odds of having a 6iv shiny Krabby from a Friend Safari are so tiny it's insane, not to mention passing off non-hidden/optimal abilities.

At least with MM'ing you have a much larger level of control in factors factors like IVs.

I can't remember if you could check stats/moves in Gen 5 GTS (never got into it with the DS much), but if nothing else, at least you can do that now.

edit :

just clone me an extra Honedge since you're gonna be cloning? vulpix and fennekin I don't need clones of.

Can do.

Muku

Ouch Sig, but I hear ya on the checking. Feel like some places are just too big that it's a bit scary to dabble in. Though you do it for the cloning, ya?

I'm always suspicious if I'm dealing outside of a ring of folks I know. It's sad to have to be that way, but you'll get jipped if you aren't. That's why I love PokeGAF.

Sigmaah

Ouch Sig, but I hear ya on the checking. Feel like some places are just too big that it's a bit scary to dabble in. Though you do it for the cloning, ya?

I'm always suspicious if I'm dealing outside of a ring of folks I know. It's sad to have to be that way, but you'll get jipped if you aren't. That's why I love PokeGAF.

Ya I'm only in it for the cloning business. I won't get screwed (for the most part) since ppl hand me their mons and that's it lol. I'm basically the one who can "scam" if I wanted to (which I will never do of course) The ppl there are cool and usually don't scam but if someone new randomly pm's you or makes some suspicious offer, you just gotta be extra careful before you do the trade. Luckily I did that and ended up with extra clones of my mons. So I won that scam lol.

Muku

Hope another 100+ posts don't pop up while I sleep, ahah

zzz

Well, at that point we'll probably be in OT4. ;) But I hear ya. Trying to catch up can be a bit much at times.

And one_kill LOL. Might be more like more of a delay. D; "Please understand."

I'm raising the Charmander I've just bred and got to thinking I want all these moves on Charizard.

Flare Blitz
Fly
Outrage
Crunch
Earthquake
Brick Break

How would you guys feel if they changed Pokemon and allowed 6 moves to be learned instead of four? What about 5 moves?

LaNaranja

I'm raising the Charmander I've just bred and got to thinking I want all these moves on Charizard.

Flare Blitz
Fly
Outrage
Crunch
Earthquake
Brick Break

How would you guys feel if they changed Pokemon and allowed 6 moves to be learned instead of four? What about 5 moves?

Don't forget Dragon Dance! Most people switch out after he is introduced and you get a free Dragon Dance. After that his Defense is good enough that he will likely survive the next attack and you are free to do another Dragon Dance. After that it will sweep everything.

I run Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Crunch and Dragon Dance. Outrage seems too easy to counter once you start it. Even Flare Blitz with all its recoil seems like too much to me but the next choice down is Fire Fang. :(

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

Flare Blitz
Fly
Outrage
Crunch
Earthquake
Brick Break

It'd help a lot. For Charizard with 5 moves I'd put- Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Roost. And then annihilate everything.

Don't forget Dragon Dance! Most people switch out after he is introduced and you get a free Dragon Dance. After that his Defense is good enough that he will likely survive the next attack and you are free to do another Dragon Dance. After that it will sweep everything.

I run Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Crunch and Dragon Dance. Outrage seems too easy to counter once you start it. Even Flare Blitz with all its recoil seems like too much to me but the next choice down is Fire Fang. :(

The thing that sucks about outrage is that you pretty much can't do it if they have a Fairy type on their team. Otherwise they'll just switch into it causing immediate confusion for you, something that'll suck especially if you Dragon Danced before.

OceanBlue

Flare Blitz
Fly
Outrage
Crunch
Earthquake
Brick Break

Mega Medicham with ultimate coverage and Swords Dance!

I only use Outrage since no NPC is going to unexpectedly switch a fairy in unless you're in the Battle Maison or a restaurant. Brick Break is disposable but it can be pretty strong. Counting out Fly for its usefulness in-game but fairly poor coverage competitively, I feel like 5 moves next gen would be awesome. Sure, it would make some Pokemon powerhouses and break others but I wanna try it!

Although I feel like I'm gonna have to re-breed since I forgot about Dragon Dance and realized after the fact that Sp.A is pretty useless on him. No time like the present though, I bred for Serious nature. Gonna target Adamant now.

JoeM86

Just to compare with the most recent distributions

Jirachi
August 2013: Japanese tie in to anime episode & Tanabata Festival. 2010 elsewhere

Manaphy
Q3 & Q4 2010: Ranger Guardians Sign WiFi Event

Darkrai
May 2012: TCG Dark Explorers WiFi Event

Victini
June 2012: Black & White WiFi Event

Logic dictates Manaphy

Quest1

Falling asleep hatching eggs and then...

Shiny Nidoran Male!

Missing spattk perfect IV, but I'm gonna check right now if it's manageable. Yes. Blue Nidoking!

Edit: it has less than 10 spattk IVs :(

Usobuko

Banned
All these shiny ivs talk makes me feel a little relieved when the first one I ever encounter / hatched in all my pokemon games was Gible and it is only missing the prefect Def IV. Naturally, speed and atk are the most important for it.

JoeM86

So say Manaphy wins, how would I get that event pokemon if I live in NA? Trade with a Japanese player?

Aside from the most recent movie events, which didn't come because the movie came after XY and it caused all kinds of logistical issues, every movie event has made it to the west.

L.O.R.D

i found it....i found the Pokemon Bank

EQZ1zE9.jpg

Top Bottom