• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

Mau ®;179345813 said:
Drake & Future

"What a Time to be Alive"

Sunday on iTunes.

amcvholkwbcguuxpflo9.gif

omg y'all need to help me this is a messy af situation

so i'm going to a party in a few mins at someone's house (not like a big party, just like 8 of us) and like this girl, say her name is Natasha, just broke up with her bf Nick, and he's like broken up about it because they've been together for like 7 years but she hasn't moved out and she's not giving him any space to grieve or anything and she's going to this party tonight even though she's only friends with the rest of us through him and none of my friends said anything

and it's like no... why should we put up with you when we're only friends with you because of your bf who you dumped, who has no other friends except us and now he can't even chill with his friends cus you're there? MESS.

ARTPOP era teas

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

so i'm going to a party in a few mins at someone's house (not like a big party, just like 8 of us) and like this girl, say her name is Natasha, just broke up with her bf Nick, and he's like broken up about it because they've been together for like 7 years but she hasn't moved out and she's not giving him any space to grieve or anything and she's going to this party tonight even though she's only friends with the rest of us through him and none of my friends said anything

and it's like no... why should we put up with you when we're only friends with you because of your bf who you dumped, who has no other friends except us and now he can't even chill with his friends cus you're there? MESS.

ARTPOP era teas

5 finger discount across ha face.

ARTPOP era teas

Everyone spill something on her clothes so she has to go change. And if she comes back, spill something on them again.

ARTPOP era teas
Well you can just tell her that as ur friend's friends you're not comfortable with her being there due to recent events unless your friends actually like her and wanna be friends with her thats when it's complicated

royalan

ARTPOP era teas

Honestly, your friend sounds like he needs to be more proactive in his own break-up. As his friends, this is understandably awkward for you and your group, but at the same time your friend needs to grow a pair and discuss pot-relationship boundaries with his ex.

Thank you for the advice guys omg

The issue is that she's a very domineering personality and she will tell him how he should be reacting so even if he SAYS he's ok with it, it probably isn't true

I've had first hand experience with her being incredibly emotionally manipulative when she thinks people are turning on her but none of my friends believe me and think that it'll be fine, as if it isn't the most fucking awkward thing in the world lmao

Mau ®

The way The Weeknd is dominating with two of his songs atop the charts.

A Loud era tea.
But his album is actually selling woop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom