• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
mememememe.jpg

I don't take a lot of photos of myself but this is the most recent.

hahaha you guys are funny

But yeah, SquiddyCraker, you can say all you want about Ninja but you are also one of the first to reply whenever a good looking girl posts. I think Ninja still wins overall but you are a close second. Then it's probably me or Thosedeafmutes :p

Yeah, Squiddy has an annoyingly excellent head of hair.

Screw that guy.

Oh it's pretty short now, I'm in summer mode atm.

4e9ae5437bdf5fd91833dc3c42b427fd-743254844.gif

hahaha you guys are funny

But yeah, SquiddyCraker, you can say all you want about Ninja but you are also one of the first to reply whenever a good looking girl posts. I think Ninja still wins overall but you are a close second. Then it's probably me or Thosedeafmutes :p

Nonsense!
It's all happenstance and unlikely coincidences.

Pro

actually the one on my right wrist is just a Power Balance wristband.
Fairly certain it doesn't do anything tho

Prez

Doesn't someone have all the real pic avatars saved on their computer? Just put them all in a face morphing program and you get GAF's face.

ArynCrinn

Banned
Acrid face... D:

Nice pic set dude, daughter, tatts, guitar, it's like a vertical slice of your life!

Well, I don't have kids, thank god for the human race. Those are my nieces and nephews. Which means I as the uncle get to introduce them to the cool parts of life, cuss words, video games, gory horror films, watch the women clean while I talk about the old days over a smoke and bottle, and couple pills.

Uncle stuff.

AcridMeat

Banned
Well, I don't have kids, thank god for the human race. Those are my nieces and nephews. Which means I as the uncle get to introduce them to the cool parts of life, cuss words, video games, gory horror films, watch the women clean while I talk about the old days over a smoke and bottle, and couple pills.

Uncle stuff.
As a fellow uncle I can attest to this. All of this, well most but all but most of it.

Meier

Visited the Eiffel Tower at night. Picture was taken with a phone so you maybe don't want to see it in a bigger version with all these pixels that are supposed to be the Seine :p

Awesome! France is on my to-visit list one of these days. Maybe the Netherlands too to hang out with you, Bacon and Lightning.

Linius

Awesome! France is on my to-visit list one of these days. Maybe the Netherlands too to hang out with you, Bacon and Lightning.

Well as an American traveling all the way to France I would certainly recommend visiting one or two of the surrounding countries if you plan a long stay once. Lightning lives in New Zealand btw :p

Meier

Well as an American traveling all the way to France I would certainly recommend visiting one or two of the surrounding countries if you plan a long stay once. Lightning lives in New Zealand btw :p

Ahh I thought that was just Football Fan! Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. ;) There is also my buddy Daniel-san. Could go to Switzerland to meet Jarosh and Cloudwalking too! :D

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
Me and my best girl at the beach on vacation

MeandEva_zps7ba43c8a.jpg

Such a cute pic!

Stop it you sexy nerd.

I'll stop when you stop being a squid, and, or cracker.

This guy knows his audience, you've gotta hand it to him! He gives the people what they want.

Not quite true. Antimonitor wanted me to take a shirtless oiled up pic and I haven't quite gotten around to it. Speaking of her, where has she been?

There needs to be like a 1st Division PYP thread where people like you go so the rest of us don't feel as bad.

You mean a Tier 1, according to Microsoft? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom