• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Powerstone 2 OST

ourumov

I haven't been lucky trying to find it in mp3-form and I don't think there is any kind of official release from the big groups (correct me if I am wrong Wario64).
Anyways, today I was visiting the old Powerstone 2 Japanese sites and I discovered that CAPCOM has mp3 for all the stages there.
The quality is not very good (44 kbps) but if you have been looking for the music without luck it will be fine.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/newproducts/consumer/powerstone/

Click on the third button of the menu and then enter to whatever stage you want to hear the music from.

It's a pitty this series have died in Capcom's plans since they are some of the games I play most at home in these days. Powerstone series has been this gen all Smash Bros was in the last generation.

Rlan

Powerstone and Powerstone 2 were fantastic games, Why it had to live and die by the Dreamcast never really made much sense.

Here's to hoping of a new DS or PSP version of the game, or even for the next generation of consoles.

Brannon

Now if you can only find the mp3 form of the Saga Frontier OST we'd be cooking with gas what what? *shifty eyez*

ourumov

The main problem with Powerstone 2 was the length of the game...There were not enough multi stages.
I think it would be nice they released an special edition for GC with more just more stages. This game has "magic". Best character design ever:

chara01.gif
chara02.gif
chara03.gif
chara04.gif

f01_chara01.gif
f01_chara02.gif
f01_chara03.gif
f01_chara04.gif

f02_chara01.gif
f02_chara02.gif
f02_chara03.gif
f02_chara04.gif

Grey Fox

I have both of the Powerstones,I loved the first one but was pretty disappointed with the second.Can you say worse boss design ever?I did like a few of the new characters though.

Top Bottom