• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prank calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grubdog

Banned
Ok i'll make this short, someone just prank called me using the old arnold soundboard, yeah I know, it's lame, but i heard people laughing their asses off on the other end of the line, idiots. I know who it was, and I want to get them back, what do you guy suggest I do? I want to make it a good convincing prank call, and i haven't been able to think of one good enough. Suggestions would be appreciated...

goodcow

I remember my friend and I once prank called somebody pretending to be a newly opened Chinese food delivery place in the area, and told them they won a free delivery to try our food. So we took their order, and then called a Chinese food place, and had that delivered to them. I wonder what happened when they got there and said they had to pay for the food.

When I was in primary school (about age 12) I prank called all these random numbers saying "for a good time ring Seb on <insert phone number>" on a whole bunch of answering machines. I was lmao until someone actually rang the guys number and his mum somehow worked out it was me even though I put on a really stupid voice. To this day I'll never know how she knew. I never confessed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom