• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Productivity Apps

sigmaZ

Curious to know what kind of productivity apps and setups you guys use for PC.
I recently started using Stardock's Win11 and Groupy, and I've been blown away by how it's improved my workflow.

Win 11's best feature is that it allows you to put expandable folders right on the taskbar, so you can access all of your files directly without opening explorer first. You can even filter it so it older shows certain types of files in that folder. It also let's you pin any file or app you normally can't pin to the taskbar.

Groupy 2 let's you treat windows more like a web browser by adding tabs to the top of windows. You can group programs together so you can easily swap between them. I think you can even save the tabs to a taskbar link to open them all at once.

I'm curious though, what you guys have done to make accessing your files and your organization better. Let me know if there any other cool pieces of software like this out there!

Toots

Gold Member
Neogaf is my productivity app.
Everytime i don't feel like working i open it and spend hours not doing my work.
Then i work like mad to churn out whatever is expected of me at the end of the day.
I work in public administration so im surely a bad exemple.

I also have plants that i watch sometimes, wondering what they are thinking watching me slaving away at my desk.

Last edited:

kikkis

Google keep, its so fast to jot down notes you need to remember at moments notice and access them in pc and mobile. I also keep private github repo of programming notes of what i have done, what should i learn more etc..

Top Bottom