• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS2 Madden 2007 League

Mrbob

DaddyZ said:
I'll take Jeff Bagwell.

bagwell%20ST%206_0.jpg

He quit on you already!

Miguel

Hitokage said:
Hey, who actually has this game now? Beating Mig over and over gets dull!
Liar! Glen Earl has come back to his senses and he owns you now. AND he's taken Mario Williams under his wing!

i told miguel is he buys a 360 i will buy him any 360 game he wants and ship it overnight to his house. i was being serious too! come on mig, join us!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mig sell your ps2 and your games for a 360, and then let fmt buy you madden :D

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
Wow FMT is rich, sponsors the league, pays for game for winner, and buys mig a game!

No F'ing kidding. I should hold out on NBA2K7 till he gets frustrated and buys me a copy!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"UNLIMITED GAFFERS TO PLAY!!!"
imagesda9.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Hitokage said:
Hey, who actually has this game now? Beating Mig over and over gets dull!
Ok, I was kidding when I originally posted this, but now I actually am. There's that SEA-HOU 63-14 win I had last week, and now last night I beat him 50-something to 3 with the same teams in addition to beating him 27 or so to 3 when we switched to Panthers/Bucs... and not completing more than 3-4 passes the entire game(it was raining and my receivers had 5 drops, stupid Smith).

Please, think of the MiGs.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ColdBlooded33 said:
No F'ing kidding. I should hold out on NBA2K7 till he gets frustrated and buys me a copy!

Hah! Funny... He ended up buying me my copy anyway

Rorschach

Unfortunately, I think there are probably only 5 people...

Me
FMT
Wellie
Hitokage
Ando

Mig doesn't like football anymore. :[
Texans fan :(

Top Bottom