• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quebec: Would you just f***ing take them already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tourism Quebec now lauds their province as

"The Largest french speaking city in America."

Not, north america. AMERICA.

I'm setting the charges tonight, detonation will be at 21:00 hours tomorrow. Soon Quebec will be floating free! Hows that for seperation.

Tenguman

There's a larger french speaking city in South America? America means both South and North America (Though originally, it was only South America before North America was discovered)

Ripclawe

Banned
Felidae_Khrall said:

Not, north america. AMERICA.

I'm setting the charges tonight, detonation will be at 21:00 hours tomorrow. Soon Quebec will be floating free! Hows that for seperation.

hell no, you keep them, we already blasted them with Triumph, that turned them away.

Socreges

Banned
Tenguman said:
There's a larger french speaking city in South America? America means both South and North America (Though originally, it was only South America before North America was discovered)
Read it closely. The province of Quebec is not a city.

Shinobi

lol.gif

Socreges said:
Read it closely. The province of Quebec is not a city.

True...but Quebec City is.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
"They stole our basketball teams
Since when does the "N.B.A." stand for "Canadians Can Play Too". We need to get Vancouver and Toronto annexed into America to preserve the "N".

They don't play nicely with each other
There has been a secessionist movement for years. Quebec doesn't like other Canadians, and the feeling is pretty much mutual. We don't have that in the U.S... you know, there aren't any (Texas) big states (Texas) that think that they're better (Texas) than the rest of the Union (Texas). "

Classic!

Socreges

Banned
Vancouver has been annexed to the US. I think they call it "Memphis" now.
Shinobi said:
lol.gif

True...but Quebec City is.
Aye, that's what I'm beginning to think they meant, but he said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom