• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quick: How do I beat goaline cheesers in Madden?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'd call a shotgun play with 4 wide, that should slaughter a goalline defense.

commish

Um, I have madden 2005, and I have crushed the goalline newbs. Not a new strategy - don't you use hot routes and your audibles? Not exactly the most difficult defense to beat... if you can't get your WR's to beat his LB's, then you need to play the computer a bit more I would guess. What are you doing, just standing in the pocket?

You can also try to do screens.

commish

Maverick said:
I'm ranked in the top 1300 you douche.

your WRs cant beat his Lbs theres not enough time

Lord you only need 1 second, is this a joke?

I don't care what you say you are ranked, you need to practice more if you can't beat this.

Maverick

Dude....

We've discussed this many times in the official thread. You can't beat fucking LBs who drop back in coverage....obviously you don't even know what play im talking about. cheesers run it out of GL and it gets a ridiculous rush while dropping everyone back. No, I couldnt beat it.

I'm 32-14 and play w/ the chargers mostly and have been playing madden for years and years. STFU.

Ramirez

Commish,shut up.

Defenses this year will keep up with your WRs no matter what formation their in.

I'm ranked in the top 300,I guess I need more practice too.

Maverick

Just to add to this since you obviously dont know what you're talking about....

A second in the pocket for your man to get free? hahaha. not when super speedy linebackers drop back in coverage and bat down your pass.

im not talking about your average GL all out blitz. and its not just me. the guy only average 9 pts a game against. i had everyone else blocking with TO running against seemingly no one until his LB somehow jumps up and swats the ball down.

The only thing that remotely worked was screens. But honestly, even that didn't work nearly as well as it should have.

I just quit on this fucker. i play football, not glitchball.

commish

Hey, fine then guys, don't believe me. Just because you cannot do something does not mean it cannot be done.

Ramirez

Maybe it can be done,but Im guessing that it would require you to play cheeseball with them,and like Mav said,were out to play football not lameball :|

Top Bottom