• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

R.I.P.D.: The Game |OT| Jeff Bridges is NEOGAF's waifu.

Hey I really appreciate that. I had a chance but got to see some preliminary gameplay and felt it was best to move on.
You will see some awesome big stuff in the next couple weeks though when it comes to reviews and more importantly early footage. What I am playing(NDA can't say the name) will be 'knock your socks off" awesome. State of Decay awesome. I just couldn't be forced to stop that to play...this game:(

Oh man, another game with the same level of addictive gameplay as SoD? Holy hell, I can't wait to find out what it is...

Short and simple? He didn't say anything about the game! Virtually all he said was, the graphics are bad. The gameplay is bad. without going into any level of detail.
Honestly the games not worth anyones time Even co-op basically states the same thing in their written review.Bad graphics, bullet sponge enemies, bad ai, bad animation, stiff controls...Should I go on? Tell you what. Buy it, play it, then give me your 6 to 8 minute review on it.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Honestly the games not worth anyones time Even co-op basically states the same thing in their written review.Bad graphics, bullet sponge enemies, bad ai, bad animation, stiff controls...Should I go on? Tell you what. Buy it, play it, then give me your 6 to 8 minute review on it.

Depends. Can 5 of those minutes be solely focused on Jeff Bridges' facial hair?

Salsa

jbuMOC87XrLPnO.PNG

how do I hold gun

Top Bottom