• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Raccoon climbs 700-foot-tall Toronto crane, poops at the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen raccoons on treasure island near San Francisco. The only way there is to take the Oakland bridge. How the fuck did they get there ? I know people who don't know how to get to Treasure island.

They can swim just fine, maybe they swam. Or maybe they took the bridge. They go where they like.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Raccoons are fucking mental.

I woke up once to a raccoon scratching at my window trying to get it. When I banged on it to shoo him away he vandalized my front porch by knocking over ever single one of my plants.

Another time I heard something crash on my back balcony. I went outside and saw another (maybe same?) raccoon knock over a plant and was heading down the stairs. He looked up to me as to say, "Hey, fuck you and your plant, bro", and then sauntered down like he didn't give two-shits.

Should've just let me in, bro.

darscot

Raccoons are fucking mental.

I woke up once to a raccoon scratching at my window trying to get it. When I banged on it to shoo him away he vandalized my front porch by knocking over ever single one of my plants.

Another time I heard something crash on my back balcony. I went outside and saw another (maybe same?) raccoon knock over a plant and was heading down the stairs. He looked up to me as to say, "Hey, fuck you and your plant, bro", and then sauntered down like he didn't give two-shits.

When I was a kid you would see them down by the river and we would throw them sugar cubes. They are smart enough, the ones that are in the woods and not eating garbage anyway, that they like to wash food before they eat it. So they would rinse the cube in the river. It would off course dissolve and they would give you such a perfect, real funny m-fucker look.

genjiZERO

When I was a kid you would see them down by the river and we would throw them sugar cubes. They are smart enough, the ones that are in the woods and not eating garbage anyway, that they like to wash food before they eat it. So they would rinse the cube in the river. It would off course dissolve and they would give you such a perfect, real funny m-fucker look.

Hahaha, that's perfect.

Dalek

Tm6nQJC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom