• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Raw after WM |OT| Suplex City Bitch!

acrid

Banned
Kofi was actually pretty over before New Day. That shitty gimmick pretty much killed him. I've heard it was their idea for the gimmick, not Vince.

Kusagari

Kofi was actually pretty over before New Day. That shitty gimmick pretty much killed him. I've heard it was their idea for the gimmick, not Vince.

But was their idea the initial gimmick that seemed like Nation of Domination or whatever the fuck they are now?

AlexBasch

Different Sin Cara (used to be Hunico). Mistico went back to AAA.
Long time no see dude. :D

Shit, Between Mistico, Hunico and whatnot I get lost badly. Didn't even know Rey Mysterio wasn't even in WWE anymore and found out he gave that bad kick to a wrestler who died. Gah.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Long time no see dude. :D

Shit, Between Mistico, Hunico and whatnot I get lost badly. Didn't even know Rey Mysterio wasn't even in WWE anymore and found out he gave that bad kick to a wrestler who died. Gah.

Yeah, haven't seen ya in a while. You kinda disappeared from FB so I lost track (not to mention I still barely go back to our old forum, heh). :lol

BFIB

Reigns gonna interfere and get booed out of the building. Might as well give them a reason to boo.

Top Bottom