• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rayman Fiesta Run |OT|: Running with Maracas on to your iOS or Android Device Nov 7th

Fermbiz

Gold Member
Awesome game though I get slow down on my Galaxy S3... I was afraid this would not run the game perfectly :-(

It looks like they just enabled support for more devices, it now downloads on my nexus 7 2013.

Edit: no cloud saves? Fo shame, ubi.

RedStep

What the fuck kind of dumbass post is this shit. It's the same gosh damn price of $2.99 everywhere.

Seriously WTF @ this post.

It was $.99 on the Amazon store earlier, genius. There was even a thread on SlickDeals about it. Next time you feel like attacking somebody else with what is honestly just garbage rambling, do a little research. Gosh damn.

pdk27

Interesting. I've got AT&T iPhone 5 with the system language set to Polish. All the text shows up as placeholder text (it actually looks like variable names) instead of the actual text. (Ex. STR_CONTINUE). Set the system language to English and I see the proper text.

BulletTheory

Neo Member
Oh cool will pick this up for sure, Jungle Run was probably my favourite iOS game after Kingdom Rush!

The new Rayman games are just beautiful! I feel that 2D art often holds up much better than 3D games over time. These games will still look amazing in 20 years, like metal slug still does now!

Lijik

Awesome game though I get slow down on my Galaxy S3... I was afraid this would not run the game perfectly :-(

I get slowdown on my iphone 4 as well. Specifically the stages where you turn small have massive slowdown. I've had random slowdowns on other stages, but they seem to happen like once in a small part in a slew of runs so it doesnt bother me as much as the mini stages

Fermbiz

Gold Member
Is it pretty bad? Then I'm going to hold off.

I've only played a few stages so far. On the stages where you can jump back and forth into the background is wherw I get slow downs....

Its not bad but its definitely unpleasant :-(

ghibli99

Looks amazing -- will definitely buy. And that reminds me that I still need to finish Legends (and do the extra content in Jungle Run).

Salsa

wait, why did it cost me this:

Rayman Fiesta Run US$ 3,64
Impuesto: US$ 0,00
Total: US$ 3,64

:s?

not only did I miss the amazon sale but the game costed me an extra $0.64, what

im enjoying it but yeah, weird

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Runs great on the Shield. </3 physical feedback buttons.

Edit: I got to say that I don't like much the music on this game. Endless charro screams isn't the most compelling background music...

taybul

Loving it so far. I've been doing the regular level and then
the harder version after
and I've already opened up like half the map before even getting off the first few "islands". The map is neat but has a Candy Crush vibe to it and feels a bit unnecessary.

Shiggy

The slowdown issues seem to get better, no idea why. Just finished the first "land of the livid dead" level, which wasn't easy ;)
I'm kinda puzzled in which level the "float" feature of Rayman works and in which it doesn't.

What are these red skull coins about, which are mentioned in the achievement list?

Shiggy

I'm currently last in the rankings for the second "Land of the Livid Dead" level lol. I was stuck in a section where the platforms had disappeared already and so I was moving forth and back again and again until I somehow reached the next section. Took me 120 seconds in total, whereas all other people only needed between 40 and 70 seconds.

Lijik

Does anyone else get a bunch of bonus lums from Jungle Run literally every time they open the game? I havent gotten too far, but my lums count is through the roof just from the few times ive played it

ghibli99

S3 user here... the slowdown sucks and kills the rhythm of the game. Seems perfect so far on the N7, so I might just play on that. I liked playing on the S3 for portability. No cloud saves grinds me a bit but it shouldn't take too long to get back to where I'm at (about 30 crowns).

chris121580

Finished this last night. Absolutely fantastic game. Is there anything else left to do after getting all 72 levels and the difficult levels complete plus the 4 timed levels? I want more

Top Bottom