• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recommend an airline for an X-Mas trip..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to book a flight for the holidays to visit some family in Wyoming. I just got back from Vegas on Saturday flying on Southwest, and though I was very pleased with the trip, they apparently don't have destinations in Wyoming or even Colorado.

Who do you guys fly with? Who saves you the most $$, especially when booking early?

Drive from San Antonio to fucking Wyoming?? Any other ideas Cheech? Seriously I just want to save dollars, but I'd really like a white Christmas for once. But I'm looking at a $553 roundtrip fare from United right now and I'm thinking I'd just as soon videoconference X-Mas morning and turn the AC down and pretend I was there. Anyway..

BioFan

Jet Blue is rated #1(customer survey), heard it on the news a while back, I believe.
Just not sure if there is a flight from San Antonio to Wyoming

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Prices are always low when booked in advanced. I'm planning a trip to H-Town next week and if I get the ticket the day before, my prices go from $400 round trip if I get the ticket now to $1500 if I get it the day before. This is United BTW.

Scoobert

Try Delta.

Just recently I flew from South Florida to Oregon for $328. And that's roundtrip, fees, taxes included.

jobber

Scoobert said:
Try Delta.

Just recently I flew from South Florida to Oregon for $328. And that's roundtrip, fees, taxes included.

Good prices except I need to fly the day after I buy my ticket. *sigh*

Time for the grayhound

Scoobert

Thats what Delta says? You have to fly the day after you buy the tickets? Thats not right.I bought my tickets a week or two before I actually flew.

jobber

Scoobert said:
Thats what Delta says? You have to fly the day after you buy the tickets? Thats not right.I bought my tickets a week or two before I actually flew.

NOOOO.... I won't have enough loot for the ticket until the day before I'm suppose to go.

My fault I know, but this is a last minute thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom