• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

recommend me some quality Dreamcast control pads and arcade sticks

xexex

Banned
as much as I love Dreamcast, I absolutely hate the stock control pad. it's issues are well known. it feels uncomfortable as f___ and it's buttens are poor. the standard DC pad is one of the worst if not THE worst standard control pad ever. I have about 7 or 8 of them but have now decided to replace these with some quality third party control pads and arcade sticks.

recommend me some that hold up well to beatings, wear & tear, and that offer good control/response. thank you :D

Baron

The ASCII fighting pads are the best controller for the Dreamcast, but they're impossible to find now. Also, they only have the one digital d-pad, analog is not supported, so you can't necessarily replace all your current Sega pads with them and not run into troubles.

You can still get the MAS Arcade Stick with Dreamcast ports, I think. Look into getting one of those. They're the best arcade stick out there and anyone who has one knows why.

Top Bottom