• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reminder: EBGames to have new PS2s in-store this Friday/Saturday (reserves only)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Kumiko Nikaido said:
I guess you lucked out then, Lyte Edge. :D

And they only gave you $80 dollars for your old PS2? That's odd. Trading in your old PS2 should have netted you $100 dollars in store credit.....this offer runs to all the way to Oct. 31st. And there's an additional $10 bonus trade-in credit coupon in this month's EB catalog....so in essence you should have gotten $110 dollars in credit for your PS2. I recommend going back to your EB and start a ruckus.

As for the $150 dollars for your PS2 and 5 games, there's an "exclusion list" of titles....meaning you can't ditch-off old sports games and some other titles.

I didn't trade the system in yet; just put down the $20 and asked the clerk how much they give for PS2 systems.

Is there a link to the tradein deal on the EBGames.com web site? I may have to print it out and bring it in just in case.

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
Lyte Edge said:
I didn't trade the system in yet; just put down the $20 and asked the clerk how much they give for PS2 systems.

Is there a link to the tradein deal on the EBGames.com web site? I may have to print it out and bring it in just in case.

Oh ok. EBGames doesn't list their trade-in deals on their site (just have to check at the stores themselves). But yeah, old PS2s go for a nice hundred bucks in credit till the end of the month. Woo!

AeroGod

I pre-ordered one today but I wont get one untill second shipment, which I was told wouldnt arrive untill early to mid November. That freaking blows. Im going to have a copy of San Andreas and I wont even be able to freaking play it. >_< Hopefully the guy is jsut blowing it from his ass I get one around when GTA comes out.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Kumiko Nikaido said:
Oh ok. EBGames doesn't list their trade-in deals on their site (just have to check at the stores themselves). But yeah, old PS2s go for a nice hundred bucks in credit till the end of the month. Woo!

Cool, if they tell me $80 again I'll make sure to bring that up when I trade the system in. I'm keeping it in case I don't get a system on friday for whatever reason...can't be without a system with all these games coming out!

Pachinko

I put a measly 5 canadian dollars down a couple weeks back. I don't think anyone else other then staff likely preordered one of them so I should be clear. I'm anticipating , given the 14th being the american shipdate that the earliest canadians will see them is late friday. Possibly even waiting until the 18th. Also, just speculation but if the average american store is getting 5 or 6 systems each then the average canadian store might be far less. 1 or 2 systems perhaps.

Top Bottom