• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Trump: "I am ants in my eyes Trump and I give crazy deals and I have ants in my eyes. I can't see anything, I can't feel anything, it is very debilitating."

Ithil

votingrepublican.png

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So trump is doubling down on this fearmongering stuff in the post-debate interview.

Presidential?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I can't believe I'm saying this, but can we trade all these dudes for a Jeb Bush? At least Jeb didn't frighten me with his policies.

Thank god it's over.

I'm out. No more of these on the Republican side for me. This one was just as bad as the shitshow debates, just ultimately less entertaining.

I'll catch the highlights going forward.

Sianos

Trump acting presidential.

He is going to beat Hilary easily.
nothing says presidential like vowing to kill innocent civilians and lose the rules of engagement with regards to torture

and the most presidential thing of all was when he justified his supporters violently beating minorities attending his rallies

params7

Banned
Trump is so pro-Palestine he talks about how he's really pro-Israel and is just pretending.

Its relative. Compared to even democrats and specially Hillary, it was blatant and Trump might just have set a tone on Israel-Palestine for others to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom