• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

Republicans attacking mainstream media while giving debates on the biggest mainstream media channel in the country never gets old.

IrishNinja

poor cruz, he's just one of us guys

I never understand the whole "mainstream media" bullshit. They are on Fox News which is the largest and most viewed network in the US.

they're not part of the lamestream though, pretty sure pailin talked about this extensively somewhere to somebody

Grover

Banned
remember if you ever get criticized, just call it a mainstream media hitpiece lmfao

at the CNN democrat debate, anderson cooper walked up on stage and hit each candidate across the face with a 2x4 and you dont hear them whining, these clowns are pathetic

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Trump somehow the first person to mention Jakarta? The hell? Seems he didn't have an opening statement canned. I'm done. I don't want to puke up this lovely bottle of Grey Goose I got for Christmas. It would be utterly wasteful to use it all on this damn debate.

I opened the bottle, got the sheet out, heard the first answer, and decided I couldn't even drink water that fast, better yet vodka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom