• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 5 co-op play through

master15

Hi,

I just picked up Resident Evil 5 for PS3 today, after enjoying the demo with online co-op play. Looking for someone to go through the whole campaign with, preferably someone who hasn't played the game (Although I am doubtful that will occur).

Playing through for 1st time.

My PSN is: sheeboy64

If you add me, let me know your from GAF and I look forward to crunching some zombie skulls :D

Just did a re-run on Vet and my advice:

a) If you're re-doing it my advice on max weapons to use (infinite ammo or not) are the M3 shotgun, Dragonuv SVD rifle, L. Hawk (S & W M500 probably not unlocked yet), and either the SIG 556 or H&K MP5 machine gun.
b) Headsets help. A LOT.
c) Try not to have a redundancy on weapons on co-op (1 tank, 1 small-arms/sniper) and don't use ashamed to grind on lower levels especially for Trophies/ammo.

master15

Frank,

Thanks for co-op play through had difficulty with final section before Wesker final fight but it was good play through. Especially since you really loved getting those emblems :D

I would like to attempt to try on pro mode, but perhaps when I have a microphone and have at least one small arm with infinite ammo.

If anyone is down for pro mode play thorugh, let me know.

Cheers

Top Bottom