• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 5 Coop Play

Basically i just bought RE5 and I've been having some trouble finding some people to coop with. My friends are busy and the official RE5 thread haven't gone so well, so I've decided to make this thread to find people, and maybe for other people to find coop partners as well. If you're interested, let me know.

Oh yeah, i'm looking for people who have the PS3 version, by the way.

PSN ID: xlildragon

ps. I'm not a girl, someone was disappointed earlier by the fact so i'm just mentioning it now haha.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
FromTheFuture said:
ps. I'm not a girl, someone was disappointed earlier by the fact so i'm just mentioning it now haha.

who was the pedo who wanted to play with your avatar?

alr1ghtstart said:
who was the pedo who wanted to play with your avatar?
:lol I'm not going to say, but I'm going to take the high road and just assume that he expected a girl, rather than wanted to play with a girl.

Where IS the Official Thread? I can't find it. I just bought RE5 and I'm looking to play with someone who HOPEFULLY hasn't played it.

And since I play with Chris I wouldn't mind at all if the person controlling Sheva was a girl. :D

from official RE5 thread said:
Arghh so tough trying to find people to co-op with who are relatively new to RE5 like I am. I'm only up to 2-1 and I don't want to play w/ people who beat it because it ruins the newness and shock/suprise when you're exploring and you got a meathead yelling in your ear "Don't go that way I did this shit before you listen to me". *sigh* I need to keep searching I guess.

So I finally managed to find a guy to co-op with (just bought it 2 weeks ago). We finished the very short Chapter 1, but it was an ordeal. He's up to Chapter 3 but he must have done 1 run-through, I knew alot of where the stuff was that he forgot about, not to mention he died 3 times... he gets in so much trouble I wound up with the A Friend In Need trophy. That and he ran through ammo like it was water since he feels you get a ton of it in the game.

So long story short we face the
DeChant/Ooze thing
at the end of 1-2. Instead of
using the incinerator, we decide to try and off it for the treasure drop. We use both canisters, then pour ammo into the weak areas and grenade/shotgun it down. However he gets bloodlust and forgets to space out incendiaries, using them all at once instead of when creature is weakened. As a result we run out of ammo around the 4th time he's weakened, and have to try and hit weak points with our knives. As we're slowly dying covered with the black ooze, boom cutscene, creature dies, and we've like "WTF no we didn't off it with our knives!" We both had mics so we were laughing our asses off, that Gold Ring was soooo worth it! We saved for the night and will pick if up later in the week.

LM4sure

Banned
I just bought this game for the PS3. Haven't opened it yet. I hear co-op is the best way to play. Anyone interested in going through the game? PM me.

theBishop

Banned
LM4sure said:
I just bought this game for the PS3. Haven't opened it yet. I hear co-op is the best way to play. Anyone interested in going through the game? PM me.

I'd be up for a couple levels, but I'm not playing through this entire game again. It's long.

Eccocid

HEY!
i would play with you! i still havent finished RE 5 i only play co-op and cant find fun ppl to play all the time.. I can start over with your if you have mic and if its ps3 version :)

Psn id : GimmeCat

-viper-

Banned
I'd love to play RE5. I'm currently on 3-2 on my first playthrough @ Normal and I need someone to play with, but I'm in the UK so timezones won't be too good :\

Just got your Request rc, I was out of town. Just post or PSN me whenever you want to play. Also you have a mic? It's really needed, I see you have Warhawk so I guess you do.

Top Bottom