• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retro Anime Discussion |OT|

What retro anime titles are long overdue for a blu-ray release in North America?

• Total voters

Valonquar

Robotech came on at like 6:30am on (I think FOX) and I used to watch it before 5th grade back in like 1985. TV was so weird back then. There was some local religious tabernacle talk show that aired just before it which was always so fucking goofy of a transition.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Robotech came on at like 6:30am on (I think FOX) and I used to watch it before 5th grade back in like 1985. TV was so weird back then. There was some local religious tabernacle talk show that aired just before it which was always so fucking goofy of a transition.
I don't know if it was Fox as it seems like they didn't start up for a couple years after. Probably CBS or something more local. Completely different time as there was no Western anime 'craze'. Most of us thought these were American cartoons as kids. Then again, if you were watching Thundercats, G.I. Joe or even Inspector Gadget...it was anime. American produced but mostly animated either by Topcraft, Toei or TMS.

Top Bottom