• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Revenge on the Homeless Dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of you gaf'ers might remember my little "run in" with a homeless guy a few months back. Well the last few days i've seen him on the same busy intersection. he's standing on a median with a sign that says "Need Money God Bless You!" and people stop when there's a red light and give him money and shit. I even noticed that he has a walkie talkie in his back pocket. I bet that fucker is in cahoots with a bunch of homeless people, and they get together at the end of the night and use all the money the collected on meth and petrolium jelly. Well i figured its time...TIME FOR REVENGE! What should i do to this guy? I was thinking of calling him over to my car at a stoplight and when he gets close thinking im gonna give him cash, i throw a job application from the nearby supermarket at him and yell "OWNED!" as i drive away. Either that, or i could just get out and throw him into oncoming traffic.

DMczaf

And that bum was none other then

s_phil_i.jpg

Ninja Scooter said:
Many of you gaf'ers might remember my little "run in" with a homeless guy a few months back. Well the last few days i've seen him on the same busy intersection. he's standing on a median with a sign that says "Need Money God Bless You!" and people stop when there's a red light and give him money and shit. I even noticed that he has a walkie talkie in his back pocket. I bet that fucker is in cahoots with a bunch of homeless people, and they get together at the end of the night and use all the money the collected on meth and petrolium jelly. Well i figured its time...TIME FOR REVENGE! What should i do to this guy? I was thinking of calling him over to my car at a stoplight and when he gets close thinking im gonna give him cash, i throw a job application from the nearby supermarket at him and yell "OWNED!" as i drive away. Either that, or i could just get out and throw him into oncoming traffic.

MY suggestion: Squeeze bottle of Ketchup.

Meier

Ninja Scooter said:
i throw a job application from the nearby supermarket at him and yell "OWNED!" as i drive away

If you do this, then you need to shout out, "I'm Wayne Brady, bitch!" as you speed away.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, what about PistomHonda or PistomnHonda or what evs. Did you change to ninja scooter.

i had it changed. I thought the Detroit Pistons were stealing my mojo to beat the Lakers, so i wanted a new one so the Lakers could come back and bet some detroit ass. I was wrong. :(

carpal

ballhog said:
The only thing homeless dudes understand is being set on fire. Set on fire=owned to homeless dudes.

Ha ha!

My suggestion is to give him food. Bums around my area seem to hate that more than anything.

hobbitx

I bet that fucker is in cahoots with a bunch of homeless people, and they get together at the end of the night and use all the money the collected on meth and petrolium jelly.

lmao, wino conspiracy. I don't think you should screamed "owned" though, net slang sounds sooo gay in real life.

Burger

Uhh that walkie talkie thing is pretty weird.

A) He stole the thing and has no use for it.

B) He's an undercover cop/fed and I wouldn't do shit. Of course he's not very good at his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom