• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Robot vacuum recommendations

I have a dog that sheds a ton. Even with my own vacuuming and grooming there's still a lot of here that accumulates. I got one of the first ever robot vacuums with a clean base back in 2019, and it was good for a while but now it's starting to show its age with diminishing functionality. Seems like the technology has gotten a lot better since then. If anyone has recommendations on a reliable one with a clean base I'd appreciate it.

T-0800

I had one and used it for a bit but prefer to do it with a vacuum cleaner myself. I too have a dog and vacuum every couple of days. I can do the whole house in the time it takes a robot cleaner to do the job and I also don't miss anything.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Have a debot something something. At the time was the best robot vac. Not impressed. It gets tangled in shit regardless of AI vision and other marketing bullshit.

The time it takes to make everything ready for the little shit not to tangle up is as much as it takes to vacuum the place with a regular vacuum.

I use it now and then but these things still need a massive boost in automation.

Ive never owned one but I'd been doing research. My wife and I are building a new house that will only have carpet in the bedrooms and we wanted one to run like Mon and Fri during the day when we're at work. We have a car.

I ended up deciding we're going to try a roborock at+. Seem to have a pretty high satisfaction rate with most reviews I saw.

We didn't want one to mop or do anything too fancy, just dry sweep the main floor. Software for it seemed pretty good also.

Top Bottom