• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S-Video Question (n00b)

I have cable with yellow(vid) and svideo connection do I plug in both or leave yellow unplugged ( i get a still display without yellow in/out obviously)?

Pimpbaa

ZombieSupaStar said:
I have cable with yellow(vid) and svideo connection do I plug in both or leave yellow unplugged ( i get a still display without yellow in/out obviously)?

Leave yellow unplugged.

Dyne

Wah! That's crazy! I never knew that. Ever since I got mine, I've been plugging in all the prongs.. as soon as I took out the yellow, the picture improved!

Dyne said:
Wah! That's crazy! I never knew that. Ever since I got mine, I've been plugging in all the prongs.. as soon as I took out the yellow, the picture improved!

LOL!

I didn't even know they made cables like that, with the composite out(yellow) and the S-Video on the same cable.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Dyne said:

I to (if only for a day) have experienced this temporary waste of money. Still, kind of makes you appreciate signal difference more.

Now get some component cables and say WOW again.

Top Bottom